Search results

1. A

Zoanthids closed and will not open.

Thanks bearjohnson. I am about at the point where I do nothing at all for a while but just maintain constant levels and quit trying to figure out why this has happened. All of my other corals are looking great. Even the birdsnests my buddy gave me back in July. I gave another buddy a few of each...
  2. A

My ph is 7.9-8.3. My alk is holding steady at 8.5. My Calc is at 400. All done with hagen tests. My mag is at 1500. Mag was tested with salifert kit. Ammonia, nitrites, nitrates and phosphates are all undectable with my test kit. I raised alk over a span of two weeks and then dose kalk in...
  3. A

a) my lfs uses the same test kit that I do. I usually bring it to them also with the same results I received. I will try again and see if anything has changed. b) I am on well water. I have a spectrapure 4 stage RO/DI unit with dual TDS meter. 0 TDS coming out after DI. I was using IO Reef...
  4. A

All of my zoanthids have been closed up for about 8 months now. They will start to open a little and I even see some new polyps growing but they just stay closed. This first started happening last July. Everything was growing fine and my polyp extension was awesome. Not too sure on water...
  5. A

Hi. I am brand new to this forum and the reef tank world. I came across your DIY ATO and love...

Hi. I am brand new to this forum and the reef tank world. I came across your DIY ATO and love it. I am in the process of getting all of the parts but cannot find the 115vac power receptacle to plug the pump into. I know its been a while since you posted all of that, but do you remember where you...