Search results

1. N

Aggressive tank

This is inly the 34 gallon tank btw
  2. N

Aggressive tank

Wrangy-- i would def want to hear more info! Shoot me an email swenzel12951@gmail.com. Thanks to all for the info!
  3. N

Aggressive tank

So I have a reef tank going in my ram 130d. I want to go in a total different direction now. I want a lion fish and bad lol. If i take out more the live rock and just leave a few pieces. Also get ride of all the coral too. Could i do a lion fish then?
  4. N

Pumps

I have a rsm 130d. I have extension tubes on the pumps to prevent micro bubbles. They started making noise like rattling. If i tap it it goes away for a second. Anyone have this issue? Is it time for new pumps?
  5. N

Help with Koralia

I am going to place it on the right aide near the top
  6. N

Help with Koralia

Opps sorry left that out lol. Rsm 130
  7. N

Help with Koralia

I have a koralia nano 240 right now on the opposite side of the factory pumps. If i removed the nano and replaced with a koralia evolution 550 in that same spot. Would that pump be too much?
  8. N

Cheato help

Have a 1yr old+ rsm 34 gallon. Was wondering where everyone puts there cheato?
  9. N

salinity swing

Acanman- so you don't use any filter at all, no floss or sponge??
  10. N

noisy light fans

Its a sign that they are starting to go. They did the same thing in mine. Word of advise... Change them before they fail!
  11. N

Best position for torch in rsm 250??

I have my hammer at the top in my RSM 130.
  12. N

Cooling fan HELP

Ok so i came home tonight and the hood to my rsm 130 was really hot! The cooling fan for the lights stopped working. Ive banged, blown, and stuck something in there to move the blades- nothing. So how hard is it to replace that fan and how do you do it! Btw i have replacement bulbs coming...
  13. N

WTB: Tunze 9002 skimmer

Hey all! I dropped my tunze 9002 skimmer and cracked the black housing. Anyone have one laying around that wants to sell theres? Thanks!
  14. N

Kevin's RSM 130D First Start Up

Man that suck about loosing the clown. My first fish i added to my rsm 130 where 2 clowns and i lost them both!! Was a huge lose for me($30x2). Lost them to velvet. They had velvet from the store i bought from. So i had to wait 2 months with no fish to rid of all velvet. I was pretty frustrated...
  15. N

Best Auto Top Off option

I have. Rsm 130 and use a avast ato paired up with a mp900. I used a food grade 5 gallon bucket for water storage.
  16. N

Red Sea max 130D micorbubbles

I have a 130 and my water level is just below the collection cup(stock skimmer).
  17. N

Skimmer stopped working...??

Hey have you received the new skimmer yet? Can't wait to hear how it is!
  18. N

Skimmer stopped working...??

Which skimmer did you go with?
  19. N

Wanted, skimmer air intake pipe for RSM 130

Just get the clear air line tubing. Can be found atPetco or Petsmart. and Walkmart too.
  20. N

Wanted, skimmer air intake pipe for RSM 130

If you are talking about the air inlet hose, then you can use any air line hose.