Search results

1. deepseadiver

Moving tanks and shutting down

Gey guys, well my fishroom is slowly taking shape and workmen are installing extracotr fans etc and building salt room. The main room needs to be replastered and i need to move the rsm into the center of the room for a few days "rsm 250" whats the quickest way of moving it as im hoping not to...
  2. deepseadiver

Dave's RSM 500

Fantastic tank dave - keep up all the good work, hope my tank will eventually look as good as yours once i get it
  3. deepseadiver

Johns s500

Sorry Jason, was tired when I was tying, you have a lovely tank Hey unless I wrote it the wrong way Im sure I said heater not chiller. A chiller is something I defiantly need to invest in. So its been decided ill be ordering my s 500 (white) soon and aim to have it by early december...
  4. deepseadiver

Johns s500

Just ordered 100 GPD REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS : 100 Gallon Per Day Professional 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis System with DI Unit hope its up to the task. Im aiming to have 2 x 125 litre vats 1 with salt mix and 1 with pure ro which i will then syphon into display tank on weekly maintenance. also...
  5. deepseadiver

Johns s500

Hey byron. My mistake this room is a different room. Ive decided its a bad idea to put the tank where the window is as it will block a lot of light and the RAD will heat back of tank. Im thinking the 500 is the biggest the room will take and I'm planning of siting it where the 250 is as ill have...
  6. deepseadiver

anybody own an s line in merlot anthracie or ultramarine

wow guys the merlot looks great, however I'm not convinced its worth the extra £300 over the white. white it is :-)
  7. deepseadiver

anybody own an s line in merlot anthracie or ultramarine

Just curious guys as ill be putting me order in soon and ive not seen any people actual tanks (only brochure.. of those seem a wierd colour) if so are they justified over white? just throwing it out there
  8. deepseadiver

Johns s500

Right guys. Ive re done the plans for where the tank was initially going to fit and i feel it is a no go. I have decided im going to use my initial room where i have my rsm 250 however with the room where im putting it i have two options. Option A go for the 650 but put up up next to a window...
  9. deepseadiver

Johns s500

Yes mate i would really appreciate it. MY tank is a LONG way off potentially FEB but this thread is about my journey from the garage to the 2 rooms and the perfect set up along the way. first part of the garage conversion starts next week :-) Sounds like a right pain in the ass with the...
  10. deepseadiver

Johns s500

Not that I wanted to copy you choff but it was your build that inspired me to do things the way i was planning, love the simplicity of it all . The only difference potentially that i can see is that your basement is downstairs and mine is in the room behind. Didnt really want to build into the...
  11. deepseadiver

Johns s500

yea im here to stay, no plans on moving. Also the house wont lose value as the garage was small anyway and theirs still plenty of room for cars on driveway. :-)
  12. deepseadiver

Johns s500

its not going to be a garage, im bricking the front up and putting in a window in place of the garage door, their will be a walk through from my hallway straight in :-)
  13. deepseadiver

Johns s500

Sorry my bad. Ive done a bad job of describing it. (should be a diagram above now :-)) the garage is no longer going to be a garage, it is to be split into two completely seperate rooms (room 1 - utility room for laundry and also water storage and delivery to tank) the second room is accessed...
  14. deepseadiver

Johns s500

15. deepseadiver

Johns s500

photobucket seems to be down so plan to be put on later. My biggest concern is I really want the 650 but the length is 64 inches and i have a maximum width of 88 inches give or take 1-2 inches. Will this be too tight to squeeze in as i really dont want to drop to the 500 if i dont have too.
  16. deepseadiver

Johns s500

Hey guys, as you all know ive had some moderate success with my first ever fish tank the rsm 250. My partner and I have decided that in our current house set up the tank is too intrusive in its current position. Ive decided to convert my garage into 2 rooms (utility room / fish room-study). Its...
  17. deepseadiver

deep sea divers RSM 250 thread

Thanks everything is looking good in tank although my problem is its too small :-(
  18. deepseadiver

Dropped a bollock.. Oops

Well this morning I got up early to take the fish back to the lfs only to find my crabs munching on the poor fishes body. I havd made the decision to not stock tank any more until I canGet the rsm 650 early next year. A it project I'll be lookig at using utility room rto stor ro and saltwater on...
  19. deepseadiver

Dropped a bollock.. Oops

I'm hoping for the same outcome
  20. deepseadiver

Dropped a bollock.. Oops

I love them both equally I reckon. I'm tempted to just monitor the situation as he has not moved from this spot. Mayr he is content and won't sting the leather . Or maybe I'm plain stupid lol