Search results

1. K

Power heads for 90 g

So far I have one Koralia pump 1400..... I was wanting to get two more.... So I would have one for each side and one in the center facing the front of the glass as I have alot of dead spots....... What size Koralia should I get for the two?
  2. K

Need advice on Red Sea 250

So I have 2 tanks on the go..... My 250 and my 90 gal..... I'll just talk about my 250 My tank was perfect up until I moved to a new town (2 hours away)in the summer June 2011. I lost everything....corals fish and all! What a mess....anyways I started back up. I had kept 90% of the...
  3. K

Wanting to set up lion fish tank

Looking for ideas...... I have a RedSea 250 all set up but, I also have a empty 90gal tank. I don't want to sink alot of money into it. My idea is to have sand a chunk of large rock and a volitan lionfish. As for filter/skimmer ect..... What do I need......? I also need lighting. I'm trying to...
  4. K

Quarantine and hospital tank

Can anyone help me with this one...... I'm looking at doing a inexpensive but nice looking quarantine tank. How big should this be and what should it consist of? Was thinking of maybe a nano cube depending on the size it should be...... Another thing is the same idea with a hospital tank?????
  5. K

Protien skimmer and uv sterilizer

New to the forum! I have a RedSea 250.... It's been going for almost 2 years...... I'm having alge spikes...what r all you thoughts on a UV sterilizer? As well as I have never been able to fine tune the skimmer. Anyone familiar with this.... Thanks