Search results

1. ark584

Gaaaaaahhhhh!!!! What IS that?!?!

Jesus Christ! (forgive the blasphemy) but what the heck is that?!?! Looks like an alien bloodsucking earth worm from hell! Dont even know how long it is but looks big.... Just sprouted out of that hole tonight and it looks evil.... Is it evil?! Should i tweeze it out and feed it to the bottom of...
  2. ark584

Paaaaaaaranoia!

Ladies and gents, After the recent discovery of some dozen Aiptasia and Majavo pests, i am paranoid about these seemingly harmless polyps... They came in on a liverock i just bought and found them resembling discoloured button polyps at first... Two days later and BAM! Extended tentacles of...
  3. ark584

Ali's "Oasis" RSM 250

Hello everyone! Been a few days since i randomly posted on the main reefsanctuary forum and have finally found the right place (i hope) to start my tank thread. I'm new to this forum posting stuff so bear with me please. Short intro: 29yr old Iranian Canadian living in Kuwait with countless...
  4. ark584

Hellos from Kuwait!

Hi everyone! I recently decided it was time to leave the freshwater aquarium hobby behind and take on the greater challenge. :P I bought an RSM 250 and before I could say "Nemo!" it dawned on me that I had embarked on a bigger project than I had originally planned. :drown: I currently...