Search results

1. chuckgzz

Nuisance Algaes

I'm trying to figure out what this stuff is, nobody really puts pictures up, im pretty new, i just setup a tank and i have some stuff showing up on new live rock that i purchased. IMAG0157.jpg picture by chuckgzz - Photobucket IMAG0156.jpg picture by chuckgzz - Photobucket IMAG0135.jpg...
  2. chuckgzz

Im a new learning marine aquarium owner!

Thanks yall!!
  3. chuckgzz

Nice 2000L+ system, i sure would like to take my hobby to your level...
  4. chuckgzz

Sorry about all the posts, I am now just figuring this out. These pictures above are the start of my marine experience and from what ive been told so far its not so great of a start. I would apreciate any advice, thank you! Thanks Chuck
  5. chuckgzz

Ok, I will try this... [/URL][/IMG]
  6. chuckgzz

Ok, I am brand new to saltwater/marine. I look forward to taking it as far as i did with freshwater, maybe farther. I have been with freshwater since i was 14 and always enjoyed it. Now I have a 37 gal tank and all i have hooked up is a filter and a heater. I bought a skimmer that i havent...
  7. chuckgzz

Thanks Yall, you guys seem cool, Im going to try to see if this works, I tried to reply and i dont think it worked. Maybe because i was using my phone. Lets see if this works...
  8. chuckgzz

I haven't had my tank for a week yet and I have just stocked live rock in my tank yesterday. I think I already have a problem which I might need help with. I look forward to sharing with Yall... Thanks