Search results

1. ChrisY

Just bought a rsm130d

I have heard great reviews on the Tunze (and I use their ATO which is great), I just didn't want to have to order more stuff to make it fit in tank so I am still running stock.
  2. ChrisY

Just bought a rsm130d

All in all the RSM is a great AIO kit. Nothing I can think of thats really mandatory. I would replace the stock heater though. They are a bit notiorious for failing and add an ATO unit if you travel like me for weeks at a time. I have the Tunze ATO and it works very well. Also get a good water...
  3. ChrisY

Hello fellow reefers!

Welcome to RS! You won't find a better group of reefers than here.
  4. ChrisY

OT: tonights Recipe

Josh, Mmmm, I love game. unfortunately I don't think I will get any time to hunt this year. The next month or two I will be traveling, but I did find a local place that sells game (and I can always get some from my brothers and inlaws if I need to) but the local place supplies local restaurants...
  5. ChrisY

I am glad you liked it!
  6. ChrisY

In the interim, I will say here is what I made the other night while Hurricane Sandy was going on. Potato leek soup a couple of decent sized yukon gold potatoes cut into a 1/2" dice 3-4 ribs of celery cut into /14-1/2" pieces 2 cloves of garlic minced 1 large leek, cut washed and diced into...
  7. ChrisY

Work. a project came up and I need to leave this weekend. Designing a contact center for one of the departments of the State in HI. Something fishy? something sushi, something BBQ, something stew? :) Point me in a directions and i will provide something. :)
  8. ChrisY

Glenn, What ya looking for, I can share? :) I have loads of recipes. I am heading out on the road on sunday again but I hope to pick up some more from there. Hawaii for work for 5 weeks. Chris
  9. ChrisY

Ok, this is old but caught my attention...

Pancit bihon Google Image Result for http://rasamalaysia.com/images/thumbs/mie_goreng.jpg and some baked pork chops in a mushroom gravy. Yeah, sorry about that. I kinda went off the grid there for a while.
  10. ChrisY

Doin ok Matt. Hangin in there. This economy is a mess though. How about you and crew? I hope to be on RS more often than I have been. Just finished up dinner. My oldest had her birthday today and said all she wanted was to make her dinner, so that we did. :)
  11. ChrisY

OT: Word Relation Game

Brown
  12. ChrisY

Jelly
  13. ChrisY

Ran across this today. i must have missed it when it came out. I know my Mandarin loves his pods, but this one would make him sprout legs and run. :) http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/02/article-0-118FBEE4000005DC-591_634x357.jpg Chris
  14. ChrisY

Jet
  15. ChrisY

*lol, good one* bones
  16. ChrisY

Flied lice!
  17. ChrisY

Soul
  18. ChrisY

Google maps under water!

Dangit, Steve beat me to the punch.. :) I was going to post this. I was checking some of them in the Philippines and it brought me back to diving there.. Absolutely fantastic and being able to drive around the reef is cool. Google Maps Chris
  19. ChrisY

Well 2 months after having my relatively new AC unit repaired its out again.

He just left. hope it cools dowm soon, but the ice bags have been working.
  20. ChrisY

Well 2 months after having my relatively new AC unit repaired its out again.

Thank goodness the MH tank had a chiller. The tank temps his about 85