Search results

1. B

blt4ice's RSM 130 Reborn

Thanks Nano, reading now.
  2. B

blt4ice's RSM 130 Reborn

It looks like I may have an outbreak of Ich in my tank :( Any help is appreciated as I am going nuts researching this disease. I have 2 perc clowns, one has a white growth on his dorsal fin in the front, the other clown just has the sugar grain size stuff all over him. The yellow tail...
  3. B

Natural Sea Water

I have never been there, so going by what you say dizzy, go for it. Sounds like it will be less expensive and that you would have some nice water to use.
  4. B

Natural Sea Water

I agree on making your own, the salt mixes have all the good stuff in them and if you have a RO/DI unit then you are starting the mix out with 0 TDS. I also read that to get the best water for a tank you have to ride out about a mile or so to get the non polluted water
  5. B

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

Hey the live cam is working, awesome :)
  6. B

red sea 250 possible purchase

From reading just about every thread on this forum, I think your LFS is trying to sell something else to you. The system is great from what I have been reading.
  7. B

Glenn's If interested thread...

I like this thread bumping it so I can read more later :)
  8. B

Modified RSM 130 made ​​in Brazil

Beautiful tank, and love the electronics set up very clean!!
  9. B

blt4ice's RSM 130 Reborn

Read that just after posting, thanks Nano good read
  10. B

blt4ice's RSM 130 Reborn

What is all the brown stuff? Some or most of it has little bubbles attached to it.
  11. B

Deals RSM Owners might like...

Selling my Chiller here free shipping for RSM owners :)
  12. B

Current 1/10 HP chiller for sale

Local preffered to Newark Delaware but may ship if the cost isn't too bad, Unit is about 2 years old, and clean. Asking 300 for it. Link to the details
  13. B

blt4ice's RSM 130 Reborn

I have been adding purple up to the tank every night, is this a permanent thing that I will always need to do or just till the coraline starts to show up?
  14. B

New RSM 130D Owner.

Looks great!
  15. B

Uh OH. What did I go and do

Its for me right? want my address?
  16. B

RSM Skimmer upgrade options

I have a RSM 130 and my Tunze 9002 skimmer is busted and was wondering if it worth it to get the 50 dollar pump(shipped) to fix it and the inTank cup to upgrade it to fit right or to just buy a new skimmer all together. The skimmer is the older version so getting a new one is worth it in my...
  17. B

blt4ice's RSM 130 Reborn

Need some help prioritizing my next purchase. These are the items I need to get everything operating at 100% but only have budget for 1 item. new pump for tunze nano skimmer 800.040 new lights(replacements) new circulation pump(have one LR in the tank and 2 circulation pumps in the tank)...
  18. B

Free RSM 130D - Manchester UK

Yay someone who can use it :)
  19. B

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

Just amazing!!!