Search results

1. V

Vanquish's 250g Reef Tank...

Yup, Im fine! Thanks everyone! The 250 still exists actually with nothing more than some fishes, will be tearing it down when the time is right! Actually it wasn't all that bad as I had a most fruitful year career-wise last year!! :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: Watch the 28gallon, new...
  2. V

Hi all, sorry for the delay in replying... sad to say, the 250g is no more... have torn down the tank several months ago due to a lack of time for maintenance... am currently in the midst of doing up a 28gallon while plans are being made to rebuilt a larger tank in the future... :) Those...
  3. V

Thanks everyone... a failed tunze wavemaker made things worse... a final count revealed that I lost: 1 Large colony of green millis (something I didn't mind getting rid to make space) 1 Blue A.Samoensis from Walt Smith 1 Small colony of Orange Digi (Darn, I just cant keep them alive!) 1 Large...
  4. V

Sorry for the delay... will try to take a new full tank pic soon.... was busy with work and neglected the tank quite abit and lost some corals... :( Also suffered a dip in my kH when the return effluent line of the CR choked... :( :(
  5. V

Thanks everyone, so I have confirmation that its a rare colour morph indeed! :D :D :D
  6. V

Nothing! But I keep predominantly SPS... and seldom even buy LPS these days! :)
  7. V

Forgive me... I'm so excited getting this favia today that I just have to show it off!!!! Haven't been so happy buying an LPS coral for a long long time!! :D
  8. V

You taking time to view my thread is already a great honour my friend... :)
  9. V

Thanks Sis... I can only dream of having that much Karma like you... :D :D :D
  10. V

Trust me when I tell you that I was just like you before... look where it landed me now... broke... :D :D
  11. V

(First Reef Tank Ever) **** 600gal Display **** 1300gal System

Your setup is delightful! And interesting to watch its progress, keep posting em' pics!! :D
  12. V

Thanks again everyone! :D :D
  13. V

Thanks Sis!! It's greatly appreciated!! :)
  14. V

:D :D thanks scarab!! :D :D Nice to see you here in RS too! :)
  15. V

:D :D thanks scarab!! :D :D Nice to see you here in RS too! :)
  16. V

Opps! Didn't even know there was such a contest... my bad for not being online often enough... :P :P
  17. V

Some pics of the inhabitants in my tank... :)
  18. V

Nope, its not a tenuis but aint sure of its real ID... :D :D
  19. V

Last three... :) :)