Search results

1. jkhalliday76

OT: The person below me

No boat here... TPBM has visited Memphis, TN...
  2. jkhalliday76

~Woody's 120 Escapade~

Your tank is GORGEOUS Woody! Kudos to your patience!
  3. jkhalliday76

a sad rescue

Ahhh...he looks very grateful to be in your care. I hope all goes well for him.
  4. jkhalliday76

Say Hello to My Little Friend

What a cutie pie!
  5. jkhalliday76

Aptasia

I'm a huge fan of boiling water, taking a turkey baster, filling it with the boiling water and shooting it directly at said Aiptaisia. The aiptasia instantly dies and lets go of whatever it is growing on. Suck it up and move on! I did this trick once and never saw another aiptasia in the tank...
  6. jkhalliday76

Aiptasia Oops

I used the cheap boiling water remedy and it worked like a charm. Never had aiptasia again.
  7. jkhalliday76

(OT) Just A Word Game

Narcotics
  8. jkhalliday76

Mugshot thread!

Me and my baby Roland!
  9. MeRollie

MeRollie

10. jkhalliday76

Woodstock's 90 gallon

Funny you say you can't "bond" with your purple tang. I know what you mean though!! Beautiful tank as always. LOVE the Harlequin shot...they are amazing creatures.
  11. jkhalliday76

update

I know nothing about anenomes, but have been following this post. Looks to me like the little guy is settling in and is ready for some of your TLC. Definitely looks like it has more kick in it than when you first got it. Best of luck to you!
  12. jkhalliday76

Phosban

Thanks Woodstock.
  13. jkhalliday76

Phosban

Can someone explain how to use Phosban. I've seen it in stores in a round container, but never really read the back of it to see if it had instructions:o Do I just stick it in with the charcoal that goes into the filter? Also, wanted to say that I had my first battle with an aiptasia...
  14. jkhalliday76

OT~NFL Season '06

Ok, Ok, I have to get in on the smack talking. MONDAY NIGHT BABY....GOOOOOOOO STEELERS! PS - I'm (not so secretly anymore) in love with Polamalu! But honestly, I was born and bred in the Burgh...I am in love with all those boys!
  15. jkhalliday76

dragonet on frozen!!

My scooter LOVES his frozen food. Congrats to you!
  16. jkhalliday76

Hair Algae

I did a search in here for ways to rid myself of hair algae, but am wondering if there's anything besides buying a protein skimmer or RODI unit(just don't have the fundage right now). I've got a 20 gallon with a royal gramma, scooter blenny, 3 nassarius snails and 2 astraea snails currently...
  17. jkhalliday76

Show off those Ricordias

So jealous. I long for the day when I have a large tank, the right lights, the best equipment and millions of dollars!
  18. jkhalliday76

Fish that should NOT be kept in your aquarium.

I'm a beginner and I've had my dragonette for quite some time now, he's fat and healthy as ever and I've only got a 20 gallon tank. He eats mysis and brine shrimp. I think there is a lot of misconception about them. He's not a mandarin, but he's a scooter blenny.
  19. jkhalliday76

Discovery Cove in Orlando

Lynn...I agree that the dolphin swim was probably not the best offered. My sister actually was able to be picked up by a dolphin and thrown when she swam with them in Jamaica (which I'm sure was awesome). We only had 2 trainers at Discovery Cove and the party we had consisted of 6 people, so...
  20. P8310104RS

P8310104RS