Search results

1. R

GHL Controller & GHL Accessories

Selling off my GHL Equipment - If you were to buy all this new it would total $2,454 (Lowest cost prices taken from multiple online retailers). Looking for $1700 firm and to sell as a lot (Im not in any rush to sell) GHL Profilux 3ex Start Kit (GHL 3ex Controller, 6 Powerbar PAB, Temp...
  2. R

AI SOL or VEGA in RSM130D?

Just wondering if anyone has tried to put an AI SOL or VEGA in the hood of an RSM130D? Or maybe even sitting it on top of the hood with with holes cutout for the light to go through? I'm trying to weigh up options of upgrading from a DIY LED. I was in the LFS yesterday and they had the AI...
  3. R

FS - RSM130D Stock Skimmer (inc pump) - $60

As above, I've got a RSM130D stock skimmer for sale. Perfect working condition. It was in use for 6 months in total from new. Available for collection in Jersey City or I can meet up in Manhattan.
  4. R

RSM130D and Ecotech Radion

Anyone thought about putting an EcoTech Radion into their RSM130 Hood? I've got an MP10 and backup battery pack to get first but am seriously considering it.
  5. R

FS RSM 130D Ballast and PC's

I've just installed a DIY LED system to replace my stock PC lights in my RSM130D so have a ballast and PC's with no use for. The tank is new so they have less than 24 hours runtime in total. Ballast - $20 PC's - $10 each, 2 for $15 or ballast and 2 PC's for $30
  6. R

EcoTech Marine Vortech Battery Backup

Does anyone know if a Vortech Battery Backup can run a Tunze 6105 pump? They are capable to DC power but Im not sure if the connections that come with the Vortech are compatible (With the use of a Tunze safety connector of course) Anyone got a setup like this at present?
  7. R

Reef Paddy's 130D from the beginning...

OK so here goes on my first ever build thread! and its another RSM 130D and going to be a long one! I've moved to the US from the UK (Originally from Ireland) for a few years and was in 2 minds as to take a break or not but realised I cant live without a reef tank anymore thought I'd downgrade...
  8. R

Jersey City needs a ......

LFS! I've just moved to the area, anyone where where the nearest LFS is??
  9. R

Hydor Nano-Skim V's Turboflotor Blue 500

Hi all, my 2nd post on RS and first in the RSM forum. I'm due delivery of my first RSM next week and already planning upgrades. I've previously had a much larger reef tank and was planning the same this time round but circumstances changed so here I am. Looking forward to getting back into the...
  10. R

New To Forum

Hi all, I'm new to RS but been into marines for over 2 years. Been having a break for the past 3 months as I've just moved from the UK to the US. Due to space constraints I'm having to downgrade from my previous 400L to an RSM 130D, but at the same time looking forward to the challenge. I guess...