Search results

1. R

Reef Paddy's 130D from the beginning...

All my GHL equipment is up for sale - http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/drygoods-sale-trade/93875-ghl-controller-ghl-accessories.html
  2. R

GHL Controller & GHL Accessories

Selling off my GHL Equipment - If you were to buy all this new it would total $2,454 (Lowest cost prices taken from multiple online retailers). Looking for $1700 firm and to sell as a lot (Im not in any rush to sell) GHL Profilux 3ex Start Kit (GHL 3ex Controller, 6 Powerbar PAB, Temp...
  3. R

Reef Controller for RSM 130d

Lol, My wife complained that the Lighting storm the Mitras was kicking out at 100% flash was blinding her in the evening time while watching TV! (i guess one of the reasons they come with Sunglasses! :happywalk)
  4. R

Reef Controller for RSM 130d

Ive got a Profilux 3ex on my RSM130D also. It monitors temp, salinity, conductivity, redox and PH. It controls heat, skimmer and pumps (via GHL Powerbar), cooling via Profilux Breeze (4 Fan unit), an MP10WES via the ecotech bridge, 2 part dosing via GHL Dosing unit and hopefully in the near...
  5. R

AI SOL or VEGA in RSM130D?

Thats my New Years resolution BigAl; Install a Mitras into the hood of an RSM130D :)
  6. R

Any have used stock 130D light parts left from a retrofit?

I've also got the lot, but BigAl gets first dibs! :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. R

Thanks for the info Nob35. I actually read your entire tank thread for start to finish earlier today and realy like what you did with the 4 Vega's on your 650. Do you need a controller with the Vega also or can you program on the unit? (I'd like to wait and see if I do go the Vega route what the...
  8. R

Undecided

I have a 130D and if ever I intend to stay in 1 country long enough its a 650 without a doubt. Good luck with your decision and look forward to seeing your new tank thread when you get going.
  9. R

Just wondering if anyone has tried to put an AI SOL or VEGA in the hood of an RSM130D? Or maybe even sitting it on top of the hood with with holes cutout for the light to go through? I'm trying to weigh up options of upgrading from a DIY LED. I was in the LFS yesterday and they had the AI...
  10. R

Another RSM 130 with Ecotech radion!!

Zenzence, Do you have any updates on your tank with the Radions running for so long now? Thanks
  11. R

Micromax's redsea max 130 with radion leds

Micromax, Now that you have had your Radions running a few months, can you provide an update on how they are working out for you? Did you run into any issues with humidity having them in the hood? Are you still running at 50%. Thanks
  12. R

RSM owners - what are your other pets?

As of yesterday we are the proud parents of Paddy!
  13. R

mp40 vs mp60

Found it: VorTech-Controller Not sure what is needed for an Apex if you go that route.
  14. R

mp40 vs mp60

The WES pumps will of course communicate with each other out of the box BUT You need to purchase additional hardware for the pumps to communicate with the Profilux.
  15. R

North American GHL ProfiLux Support Forum

BigAl, you have another person who used your good name in vein as a Referral! :)
  16. R

Clams?

Clams are very senstive creatures and require very stable water parameters. Stability usually comes with time in a reef aquarium so personally I wouldn't advise one for a beginner into SW. There is no hard and fast rule as to length of time to when things are stable, you will learn to know this...
  17. R

FS - RSM130D Stock Skimmer (inc pump) - $60

Replacement pump alone for this skimmer is $58, for an extra $2 your getting a full replacement Skimmer also! :)
  18. R

FS - RSM130D Stock Skimmer (inc pump) - $60

As above, I've got a RSM130D stock skimmer for sale. Perfect working condition. It was in use for 6 months in total from new. Available for collection in Jersey City or I can meet up in Manhattan.
  19. R

Dean's Lake Reef

Nice thread so far! I'd recommend some Peppermint shrimp to combat the Aips in your tank.