Search results

1. P

How long

Yes, it's my first *adopted* ones to go.. :(. My other 4 batches I have right now are Mocha clowns. My pair keep laying every 12 days :). I have followed the post's on here for breeders and raising clowns and it has inspired me. My husband built me a breeder for Mothers Day. Pam
  2. P

How long

Oh I pm Doni all the time, but I didn't want to bother her again :). Mine are at least 1". Eating well. And yes, I will be a responsible breeder and Cull....I don't like too but I know it needs to be done. Pam
  3. P

How long

I have baby clowns and wanted to know how long do you hold on to your babies until you sell them? And why? I would like all opinions please. Thanks, Pam
  4. P

Hey Doni, I noticed you had a semi picasso for sale? I was going to buy it but the shipping is...

Hey Doni, I noticed you had a semi picasso for sale? I was going to buy it but the shipping is as much as the fish. Are you going to add more throughout the week or weekend? Is the shipping the same if you buy multiples? Thanks so much, Pam
  5. P

Emergency help

I am happy to say they are doing much better.. YAY. Thank you so much for all the help. Lorraine why don't you live here still? LOL.. I would love to visit :). Pam
  6. P

Emergency help

Thank you. I feel terrible. I did make sure all the parameters were good and the temp was spot on. We live and learn but it breaks my heart that I made such a stupid mistake. We did add the Prime and also a piece of live rock. They seem to be doing better, but still are breathing heavy...
  7. P

Emergency help

Sorry, it is a 10 gallon tank with a foam filter. I will do what you tell me now ASAP. Thank you guys SO much. Should I put some live rock in there? I do have a ball a cheato in there. We also checked the amonia and Nitrites 0 and the Nitrates were 10-20.
  8. P

Emergency help

I have some baby clowns that are a month old. I decided to put them in a grow out tank as they were getting too big for their tank. They made the transition fine and then today I noticed them breathing VERY hard. My husband then tells me he had taken the foam filters and replaced them with new...
  9. P

Mixed Clown Breeding?

Help: Emergency I have some baby clowns that are a month old. I decided to put them in a grow out tank as they were getting too big for their tank. They made the transition fine and then today I noticed them breathing VERY hard. My husband then tells me he had taken the foam filters and...
  10. P

Mixed Clown Breeding?

Yes, they are both Occs. Now I feel better :).
  11. P

Mixed Clown Breeding?

Well honestly I am just trying to "Save my babies". I am sure there are plenty of clowns in the wild that pair up that are not the same species, I still find them amazing and beautiful. If I can save one clown fish and give them to friends to enjoy then I feel I have accomplished something. I by...
  12. P

Mixed Clown Breeding?

I have a orange ocellaris clown and a black clown that have paired up and laying eggs. I have been successful raising one of the spawns and am getting ready to collect the second tonight.:bigbounce:bigbounce:. My question is this? What will they produce? Could there be a variety of colorations...