Search results

1. Richard 1

Hello Again

I've been gone awhile and I thought I'd check in to see what's happening. I got in the hobby back in 1985 reef tank wise and fresh water since 1970. I know you guys like pictures so hopefully I sent it correctly. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
  2. Richard 1

New price on AI super blue

I was shopping for lighting for my new 75 gal and was wanting the AI leds since I have them on another tank and they have reduced the price from 529.00 a unit to 399.00 a unit...if anyone is in the market for new lights...
  3. Richard 1

AI Sol Blue Lighting Schedule

I'm a big fan of RS since I joined in April. I usually check this web site everyday to gleam knowledge from your archives and enjoy a good laugh at your group's sense of humor. One area that I haven't seen any info on was what kind of lighting schedule do you use with the AI Sol Blue LED system...
  4. Richard 1

Its about time

After 20 years of being out of reef tanks and the past 2 months of reading and purchasing the equipment I want, my dry rock came today and this weekend I'm putting it together. I still need to get my salt mix and since the only kind I know anything about is instant ocean (it was the only brand...
  5. Richard 1

Back in the saddle again

I'm an old time reef tank enthusiast who built his first reef tank back in the mid 80s. due to unforseen forks in the road of life I had to give up my hobby in the early 90s until now. So here I am about to take the plunge again , amazed by how much the hobby has advanced in technolgy but also...