Search results

1. D

Need ID maybe jellyfish? Video

Please ID I have link to video. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. Let me know if link does not work.
  2. D

Two Spot Goby and the snails

Thought I would share this little video YouTube - 201104131848252 My two spot landscaping his "yard" I'm not sure how to just put the video and not the link!
  3. D

Accidentally did a five gal water change with fresh water, need advice!,,

37 gal tank with 25 lbs live rock 25 lbs sand. Did my water change then realized I used a jug of fresh not salt. Pulled out two gallons replaced with salt. Four hours later pulled out one gallon replaced with salt. Reading now 1.019. CB shrimp died last night everyone is else okay. How much can...
  4. D

Baby Hermit crabs!

So last night after lights out and the moonlights on I notice my nessarius snails moving strangely so I grab my flashlight to investigate. They were moving strangely because they are baby hermit crabs! I have been picking out all the adults over the past two weeks because they were decimating my...
  5. D

DT's 37 Bowfront

Pictures by DoubleTroubleImages - Photobucket Wanted to start my chronicle of my new reef tank. Hopefully the photo link will work! This is my first sw tank. Have learned so much here on these forums. Here are the stats Odyssey T-5 36 gal bow front Powerhead Protien skimmer-hangs off...
  6. D

Feather Star good or bad?

I would like to add a feather star to my tank I searched the Internet for info on whether or not it would be a good citizen in my tank but did not find much. Anyone with an opinion please chime in. Newbie here!! Thanks, Christi
  7. D

Hello from Northern CA! First reef tank

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. Lights Odyssey T-5 36 gal bow front Powerhead Protien skimmer-hangs off back of tank 25 lbs live rock 35 lbs live sand  #1 Twin Spot Goby  #1 Starfish, teeny-tiny #1coral banded shrimp-he is huge!  #1 blue tuxedo pincushion urchin #1...