Search results

1. jjmoneyman

Hurricane Sandy victims please read

For those of you that were hit by hurricane Sandy and caused major coral losses to your system please contact me. If you experienced significant coral losses in your system due to the effects of the hurricane I would like to express my sorrow for you losses and will be offering you a $50 credit...
  2. jjmoneyman

This is what happens when you don't give them enough room

These had plenty of room between them just a few weeks ago but these guys grow so darn quick, and if they touch, they will grow together.
  3. jjmoneyman

You asked how to frag Toadies, so here's the video

Sorry it took so long guys but and I had to frag it and let the pieces attach before I could do the video. So sit back, grab your favorite beverage, put on a little music, and enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbbaJzva6qg&feature=youtu.be
  4. jjmoneyman

WANTED: How To Articles, Videos, Info... for a new Reef Keeping reference website.

Hey guys and gals, I'm starting a new .info website dedicated to this wonderful hobby. I'm trying to create the ultimate reef keeping reference website that people can refer to whenever they have questions. Right now the information is littered all over internet and I want to bring all this...
  5. jjmoneyman

JJ's Photography Showcase

For those that know me, you know my photography skills are not the greatest, but I have been inspired by a fellow member on here who is tutoring me on photography. I am inspired and thought why not start a photo thread. Every time I take pics I'm going to try to take some special ones just for...
  6. jjmoneyman

vote now for the NAME THIS ZOA contest!

I would like to thank everybody who participated in this contest. Ashlee and I went through the list and picked out the names we liked. Then we went to google and checked the names. There were so many great names suggested, unfortunately many names were already in use according to google so...
  7. jjmoneyman

new and improved NAME THIS ZOA contest with prizes!

Well that was so much fun last night lets do this again but for real this time. This zoa is Cat approved to have no name whatsoever. So here are the details: 1. Pick out a name for this Zoa, or many names, multiple entries are encouraged. 2. We will accept names for about 24 hours. 3...
  8. jjmoneyman

Name this Zoa - be the envy of reefers worldwide.

I got this in a while ago, it came in nearly dry (leaky bag) and was slimed over and stunk to high heaven. I figured I'd lose the whole rock. I put it in QT for a few days and it just got worse so I threw it in my rock sump where I've got HUGE flow. A couple weeks later and it had made an...
  9. jjmoneyman

What I feed my coral - Pods Gone Wild

I have a HUGE pod population in my frag tank system. This video was taken after lights out using a flashlight. What you are seeing are the sides of frag disks, egg crate, and the sand below. Nothing beats feeding coral the natural way, and as you can see they have plenty to eat running around...
  10. jjmoneyman

LAST DAY of the 1 cent coral special

If you missed out the last two days then you missed some great coral for only 1 cent each. We're working hard here at My Reef to Yours to do everything we can to honor all us hard workers, but today is the last day. Welcome back to our Labor Day Extravaganza Sale, where we sell select coral for...
  11. jjmoneyman

Day 2 of our Insane 1 CENT coral sale is on!

If you missed out yesterday then you missed some great coral for only 1 cent each. We're working hard here at My Reef to Yours to do everything we can to honor all us hard workers, but that was just the beginning yesterday. Welcome back to our Labor Day Extravaganza Sale, where we sell select...
  12. jjmoneyman

Crazy Insane Sale - CORAL FOR ONLY 1 CENT

What’s that? Coral for only ONE CENT?! Yes, you’ve read correctly-- No need to clean off your screens. In honor of all of us keeping our noses to the grindstone, My Reef to Yours is giving back this holiday weekend by offering up select coral for only a penny. Maybe the hot summer weather got...
  13. jjmoneyman

Labor Day Sale

Well if you look at all the labor day sales going on it seems like everybody is giving 10%, 15%, or 20% off. Whooptie-Flipping-Do. Our prices are already crazy low so 10% just isn't going to do it for us. Here at MyReefToYour.com we lose our minds and virtually give stuff away. Oh you'll...
  14. jjmoneyman

How to Frag Maxi Mini Anemones video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75mb1Rjxqhk&feature=context-cha
  15. jjmoneyman

How to Frag Acans video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyuGMe5PbDY&feature=context-cha
  16. jjmoneyman

How to Frag Zoas video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=363zQ51_eKI&feature=context-cha
  17. jjmoneyman

Fragging how to videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=363zQ51_eKI&feature=context-cha
  18. jjmoneyman

Would you rather pay $20 for a frag or $100 for a colony?

I'm very curious about this for myself. I sell frags of course but I'm wondering if I should stock more colonies. Here's an example, would you prefer to pay $60, $80, $100 or more for a whole colony or would you rather pay $15 or $20 for a frag of the same colony? Here are some colonies I...
  19. jjmoneyman

Alvepora, Galaxia, Rics all on sale at MyReef

Some things just grow like crazy for us and it's time to move some of the extras, so through the weekend or until we run out, the following items are on special. Our Galaxia is grown by us and grows very quickly. Galaxia SPECIAL Sale only $8.95 each Our Alvepora is also grown by us...
  20. jjmoneyman

DYI Frag Disks

I'm sure frag disks seem cheap but when you go through 1000+ a month the cost can really add up. Below are the basics for making home made frag disks cheap. I start with a table and put a sheet of plastic on top of it: Next in a 5 gallon bucket I mix the following: 2 parts argonite...