Search results

1. Hampton

30x30x16 cube

Alright so new build thread time. My lfs had an employee going through hard times (divorce) and needed to off load his tank!! Lucky me being there the day he decided this scored a pretty nice deal! New tank is a 30x30x16 tank with 1/2 inch glass, black silicon, over flow and built by glass...
  2. Hampton

My diy LED fixture

So awhile back I bought one of the rapid led kits. Well as most of you know they are not very attractive once complete. since my new tank will be a 40g breeder, topless concept I need to making a housing. figured it would be fun to document this so later on I could look back at it...
  3. Hampton

Ill looking star fish

Just got a shipment from reefs2go which included one sand sifting starfish. Came in ruff shape so I have a few questions. 1. Every where I read it said DO NOT LET IT TOUCH THE AIR... the bag it came in was real small and water barely even covered the starfish. I would have to assume it...
  4. Hampton

first timer 55 gallon build

Caught the reef bug and have decided to set in on the adventure with a 55 gallon mixed reef. Have spent several weeks scouring these forum pages along with tons of other sites acquiring all the info I can. Now I am in the process of purchasing all the needed items so if you have some good deals...
  5. Hampton

first timer skimmer and sump

found what i think to be a good deal on a skimmer and sump was curious what you guys had to say about the price and quality of these items. I purchased a 55 gallon tank last week and I am now in the middle of building my stand, how ever trying to slowly start buying all the accessories...
  6. Hampton

Amazing site

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and give a HUGE thank you to the vast amount of knowledge you can find here. Just caught the salt water bug about a week ago while visiting my lps and there is no turning back now. Purchased a used 55 gal currently building the stand and looking into buying...