Search results

1. N

Lighting Question?

So I have scored another sweet Craigslist deal 48" Marineland Reef Capable LED 48 1w 10,000k 8 1w Actinic buitin in timer and an odesea 48" t5ho 4x54w both for 150 bucks! Now my question is should I ues the LED and the odesea 4x54w T5HO or the LED and a Coralife 4x65W PC? :stars: EDIT: I have...
  2. N

Sump Setup/Plumibing Advice?

Sump Setup/Plumbing Advice? Here is a picture of the sump I plan on using, I have a few question as I have only had AIO 28g Nanocubes with built in sumps. I plan on using the Berlin Method. Should the be a inline ball valve in the return line to prevent siphoning in case of power failure...
  3. N

Finally Got a Bigger Tank! Need Suggestions.

I just picked up a 90g AGA with built in Megaflow overflow, stand/canopy, sump w/ return pump and plumbing, 4x65w PC coralife light, Aqua C Urchin Skimmer w/mj1200, JBJ Refugium PC light 18w, Heater, 300 gal of salt mix, saltwater Master test kit, and 3 marine aquarium books for 450 bucks...
  4. N

2 28G Nanocubes 1 Sump?

I have 2 28 gal Nanocubes and I was wondering how difficut it would be to set them up side by side and run them into 1 sump? I like the idea of the benefits of a large sump with a refugium and sharing the water quality of the 2 tanks increasing the total volume of the system. I don't want to...
  5. N

WTB Eshopps PSK-75H or Aquamaxx HOB-1 Skimmer For JBJ HQI

Like the title says need skimmer for my JBJ 28g HQI. Prefered above but will entertain others. :dryer:
  6. N

First time JBJ Nanocube HQI 28g

This is my first attempt at a SW tank and naturally I have a few questions but before I get started let me tell you what i have so far. JBJ Nanocube HQI 28g JBJ Nano Skimmer Magnetic LED Refugium light 4w~280 Lumens 150w Submersible Heater Instant Ocean Hydrometer Instant Ocean Reef...
  7. N

New to SW and the Forum

Hi, my name is Chris and I am 23yrs old and after being in the hobby since I was 12 (All FW) I finnally decided to give it a go with a reef tank! Any help, suggestions or opinions are welcome. I just puchased a JBJ Nano Cube HQI for 299.00 and it's on the way! I'll be posting my questions...