Search results

1. morbius18

Morbius18's New 90 Reef

Iraq
  2. morbius18

Morbius18's New 90 Reef

I plan on keeping everything with the exception of the livestock.
  3. morbius18

Morbius18's New 90 Reef

Yesterday, I took back all of my LPS to the local fish store. I plan on keeping most of the live rock and just allowing it to dry out and start from scratch next year sometime. I plan on adding a second 250 watt MH light when I get back and maybe another vortech. I think that I will do a PVC...
  4. morbius18

Morbius18's New 90 Reef

Update: I got some bad news about the tank. I was going to get out of the army in about 6 months, but I 'volunteered' to be stop lossed and deployed with the unit where I am at. I cannot get out of the army and try to find a job to support my family, so I decided to stay in a while longer and...
  5. morbius18

Yellow Scroll Coral(sps Montipora)

I've never had mine do that. It appears to be 'unhappy' though. Does it always look like that? Do the polyps extend? Also what are your aquariums values (Specific gravity, PH, Nitrate, Ammonia, Calcium, etc.)?
  6. morbius18

70W MH HQI supplemental lighting options

Here is a 24" 250watt: 24" Metal Halide Aquarium Reef Light 250 watts LED FAN - eBay (item 300297305761 end time Mar-07-09 14:31:37 PST) Here is a whole fixture with PC and the MH and free shipping: 24" Metal Halide Aquarium Reef Light 380W Power Compact - eBay (item 290299239627 end time...
  7. morbius18

70W MH HQI supplemental lighting options

What size tank do you have? Why are you only wanting a 70watt? 150 has more options and are about the same price. If you are a DIY person, I would buy an odyssea/Jebo off of ebay and retro from that.
  8. morbius18

Jeremy's 90 Gallon Build Mayhem!!

Looking good. I'm glad that the tank drilling came off without a hitch.
  9. morbius18

Morbius18's New 90 Reef

Side view of tank to show the slope of the 'reef face'.
  10. Side view 90 Gallon

Side view 90 Gallon

Side View
  11. morbius18

Varga's 300 Gallon In-Wall Build!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, I wasn't aware of any. I joined this forum in 2006 in Tennessee back before I joined the Army.
  12. morbius18

Morbius18's New 90 Reef

Lucky, I cannot wait to be able to come home, hopefully in November if I don't get stop lossed.
  13. morbius18

Morbius18's New 90 Reef

It is definately poached there. We go up there at night and deter road hunters.
  14. morbius18

Morbius18's New 90 Reef

I get to hunt one of my brother's friends land in Roan Mountain, TN. His land borders NC and the Appalachian trail. I'm guessing it is over 500 acres, but I don't know for sure. I know we have to take an ATV to get around it though.
  15. morbius18

New Reefers 55 gallon Reef Experiment

The output is controlled by the pump, and the tank size recommendation sizes are based on the flow rates. Once you get your values in check, having a larger flow rate isn't really going to help that much.
  16. morbius18

Morbius18's New 90 Reef

I 'obtained' some of the camo wrap from work, and wrapped the gun.
  17. My 30-06

My 30-06

My hunting rifle.
  18. morbius18

Morbius18's New 90 Reef

Do you have any land in NC? I'm always looking for places to go hunt when I get back home.
  19. morbius18

Jeremy's 90 Gallon Build Mayhem!!

That is really cool. Pics like that make me want to do a freshwater tank.
  20. morbius18

Varga's 300 Gallon In-Wall Build!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've only found 1 good fish store around here. I don't every venture farther north than Tacoma though.