Search results

1. petlover

What is this in my daisys?

I got this daisy rock at my LFS and saw this other guy on it. Can any one help me figure it out? Sorry the picture is kind of blurry and far away, using kid's camera. It is striped purple and green and has tentacles? on it, they are almost clear. When I feed it brine shrimp it closes up like a...
  2. petlover

advice about my live rock

I bought some cured live rock from my LFS, I smelled it and didn't smell anything. In fact when I asked about buying it the first time I was told to come back later in the week so that it would be fully cured. There are dark pink/purple pieces on some of them.We look on the hitchhiker's sticky...
  3. petlover

New RSM130D owner

I now have a a stock 130d with 20lbs live Fuji rock, nature's ocean live seawater, 32 pounds of nature's ocean live argonite sand (came in water), and a koralia nano (425gph) powerhead. I also have 2 o. clownfish. I put in an order of a 20gal quick cuc crew with Reef Cleaners, they should be...
  4. petlover

Hi, new here

Hi! my family and our zoo are new here. My hubby has wanted to do a SW tank for years. Finally we are able to. At this time we have a 29gal bow front glass tank, with a Marineland C-220 canister filter. We also have live sand, 1 Koralia nano 425gph powerhead, a fake decoration and two O...