Search results

1. Garage1217

10qty new meanwell eln-60-48d 0-10v dimmable led drivers

I am going a different route power supply wise with my build so am selling these off. All are brand new / 2 were used just for testing out each string in my fixture and have less than an hour on them. 8qty at $30ea 2qty with an hour of use at $28ea Shipping is $5.55 for priority mail...
  2. Garage1217

Aquarium electricity cost calculator / Excel 03 & 07

Thought I would post these files up and let those that care use them. They are in Office 03 or 07 and are free to use for any individual, not any business. I designed this spreadsheet as I am OCD on efficiency and ROI. It helped me, and can help you make educated decisions about equipment...
  3. Garage1217

Garage1217's 225G starphire build of pure awesomesauce

The start off, this post is basically a compilation of posts I made on another forum I no longer really attend documenting my progress on my new build to it's current state. Let the fun begin! My goals for this system.... - High energy efficiency / at or less than .03 cents per hour running...
  4. Garage1217

My 225G build of awesome sauceness :) Lots of usefull info as well!

Hello RS world. This is what I have been working on lately. First up, this is my old 90G setup that I parted out a few months back in favor of the new build. I have been into reefing since around 2000 so the hobby is not new to me, but this current large tank is! Largest I have gone...
  5. Garage1217

Just saying hello :) Glad to join the forum!

May be making this a new home as I am tired of the almighty nazi death camp moderation of another forum in which I have accumulated thousands of posts "no I am not banned" but deciding to look for another place to call home and hang out in to discuss reefing & reef related projects. So in...