Search results

1. dragonladylea

Why does my clown do this???

My Maroon clown for some reason has just about beat to death any BTA I have ever gotten it. It finally seem happy with the LTA but the Clown will bite the tentacles right off the anemones, has anyone else ever seen this???
  2. dragonladylea

Pretty new pieces!

I just acquired these today, Purple cap, Green cap frag and a beautiful Birdsnest.
  3. dragonladylea

HIGH MAG!! Help!!

My Mag = 1720, I am only using lime water and no other supplements. What is raising this?? How bad is this for my corals and my fish??? 10/21 Mag = 1200 Ca = 420 12/9 Mag = 1540 Ca = 428 1/25 Mag = 1720 Ca = 432
  4. dragonladylea

Collection cup overflow?

For some reason I am having a problem with my CSS 65 overflowing the collection cup in minutes, have never had a problem with it until now. Any ideas on what to do to fix this??
  5. dragonladylea

Snail id - whelk or other??

Can anyone Id this snail? so far have only had one person respond at the other forum place and they said Whelk but I wasnt sure it isnt some kind of Nassarius. Any thoughts???
  6. dragonladylea

Can these Yuma be saved?

Got these today and they are excreting a brown slime, is there anything I can do for them? Are they salvagable? Any suggestions appreciated.
  7. dragonladylea

Need help with Upgrade please

Upgrade and cycling question -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am upgrading from a 35 hex to a 55 with a 20 fuge, and I was thinking that I should set up the 55 first then wait a week or so and add the fuge so that I dont through a major...
  8. dragonladylea

2 ID's please Anemone and Lobo?

Need Ids on these two, bought the anemone as a BTA but I'm not to sure it is, its white with a reddish brown foot and the clown is approx 3 inches. The other pic was a hitchhiker and I think its some kind of brain maybe a lobo? any ideas??
  9. dragonladylea

SPS ID Please!

Ok I've listed this on another site and it seems that most people think its either porites or encrusting monti. I am leaning towards the monti due to the fact the polyps look just like the polyps on my Danae and extend out of the purple base. Please let me know what you think. Sorry for the...
  10. dragonladylea

PC Retro's

Just a stupid question, Does a retro put out more light or a better light than regular PC's?? If so how much would a 96w quad?? I'm light illiterate.:rolleyes:
  11. dragonladylea

My newly acquired!

Just bought this Sun polyp from my LFS, the shipment had just come in and hadnt been opened yet so I bought this still in the bag. I was really surprised when I got it home and found the polyps are growing on a clam!! Also got this cool mushroom anyone know what kind this is??
  12. dragonladylea

Need Boomer/How to find members to PM

Okay I need Boomer for an ID but can't figure out how to find Boomer. Is there a member list??
  13. dragonladylea

Show us your favorite Softies!!!

For those of us that really like the Softies!! Here's a few of mine.
  14. dragonladylea

Need to find an Invert expert!!

I'm trying to find out what kind of pistol shrimp I have. The pattern is similar to the Red snapping pistol (Alpheus Armatus) but mine has two snapping claws (which he can snap simultaneously). All of the other pistols I have seen all have one snapping claw and one elongated claw. Does anyone...
  15. dragonladylea

New to this Forum

Hello I have a 35 gal Hex with one spoiled Maroon Clown, decorator crab (fully loaded), unusual pistol shrimp, brittle star, linka star, RBTA, GSP, Zoas, Shrooms and Xenia. And yes I'm an addict!!:LOL: