Search results

1. jpsika08

Juan's 300G+ Aparment Reef Tank Chronicle

Hello everyone, my name is Juan, some of you may already know me, I can see lots of new names around. I was full in the hobby in past years, but life took a turn on me and sadly I had to close down my system. Happily, I'm stepping in again and hopefully this time for the long run. This new...
  2. jpsika08

Dr. G’s Medicated Frozen Foods for piece of mind...

It wouldn't harm to try in case you have an Crypto or Bacterial problems in your Reef Tank. Dr. G’s Medicated Frozen Foods for piece of mind
  3. jpsika08

Yellow Tangs have Ich

Well, my six tangs have Ich good thing they are in QT tank which now is an HT. Beginning Hypo-salinity treatment as today, salinity already at 1.013 and tomorrow it goes down to 1.008. Can I use small amounts of Kalkwasser to keep PH up? or better get Baking soda and bake it?
  4. jpsika08

XBOX 360 & PC Gaming thread, WARNING: Only hardcore gamers or Batcave members allowed

As PS3 gamers wanted to have it's peace and quiet thread I decided to begin this one; if you're an Xbox 360 or PC HARD core gamer, join in the fun :D
  5. jpsika08

Nice measuring device.

AquaSpoon from AquaMedic is a handy measuring tool for aquarium additives, biopellets, media and food
  6. jpsika08

Juan's Super Big 12 Gallon Nano

My first Nano tank (Well actually second, but at least my first serious one LOL). It's a BOYU 12 gallon AIO tank Quick Specs: Capacity: 12 Gallons Light system: 7 1w White Led and 1, 1watt Blue led. Filtration: Skimmer, sponges Return pump: Unknown, current mystery. I'm...
  7. jpsika08

Juan's 85 Gal Mantis Lair

Well, it's that time again, another Juan thread, I took my frag tank and converted it into my new Mantis thread. I hooked this tank to the main system so no need for extra maintenance. The LFS recently received a Peacock Mantis shrimp by mistake, when I saw it under the incoming livestock...
  8. jpsika08

Bravest or dumbest think I have ever seen (Swimming white Great White sharks)

Swimming With Great White Sharks - YouTube
  9. jpsika08

Attention Radion users

This just came out, don't know if already posted in RS: TIR Lens for Radion LED provides up to 30% more light in the aquarium Lucky owners :D
  10. jpsika08

Freaking Laser Beams

Dr. Evil is out... Man arms shark with laser, sets free in ocean LMAO!!
  11. jpsika08

Sunrise of the Reef

Very cool video: Sunrise on the Reef - YouTube!
  12. jpsika08

And you thought you had seen it all...

GloFish - YouTube
  13. jpsika08

Good news for APEX users

Check this out... Neptune Systems to release first Apex iOS Universal App
  14. jpsika08

Red Fishnets

Red Fishnets! — Advanced Aquarist | Aquarist Magazine and Blog
  15. jpsika08

iPad 3 Revealed!

Apple Reveals New Game-Changer iPad With High-Res Screen And 4G, Starting At $499 | Fast Company
  16. jpsika08

Worth reading and taking proper preacutions.

Be careful how you handle your corals: Steamed Palythoas send well-informed aquarist to the emergency room, nearly to the grave
  17. jpsika08

New Scientific discovery on why Dinosaurs seized to exist!

And here is how, LMAO!!!