Search results

1. oakleyx

Moving a RSM S500 to a new house.

Hi All, I'm moving in a month and I'm trying to figure out the best way to move my tanks. My new house is 8 miles away. This is what I am thinking. As soon as I get possession of my new house go there and set up my 40 gallon. Do a water change from my current tank and bring the water over...
  2. oakleyx

RSM S500 T5 Hood

Hi all, For all those who upgraded from the first gen hood with T5s to LEDs. What did you guys do with the old hood? Should I just toss it? Thanks Dan
  3. oakleyx

Red Sea Max S250 custom debut

I had 2 tangs in my RSM 250. I just bought a bigger tank when they got bigger. Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
  4. oakleyx

Using a Gyre in a RSM

I have one. I switched back to the mp40s qd. I find the mp40s are more customizable and the fish seem more happier. Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
  5. oakleyx

s500 vs 525XL

Both are great choices. I have a first gen RSM s500 and I replaced the lights, replaced the skimmer and added a gyro pump. With that said it's a beautiful tank and if you go with the s500 gen 2 you probably only need to replace the skimmer down the road. So either way you can't go wrong...
  6. oakleyx

Complete MAX-S 500 Setup for sale

You want togo rimless eh? Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
  7. oakleyx

MAX LED Lighting

Can you post some pics?
  8. oakleyx

MAX LED Lighting

Hi Seagars, Not even sure lol. They are around a year old and it comes with the kessil controller, goose neck and 90 degree angle. Make me an offer. Just shoot me a PM. I do need a chiller. The pumps really generate alot of heat and I keep my tank at 80. Thanks! Sent from my SM-G935W8 using...
  9. oakleyx

MAX LED Lighting

Here is what mine looks like with the kessils: I could sell you mine once I get the upgrade kit. Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
  10. oakleyx

MAX LED Lighting

I have 2_kessels on my s500 and they work great but I like the look of the new frame. Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
  11. oakleyx

MAX LED Lighting

Thanks kev! Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
  12. oakleyx

MAX LED Lighting

Thanks kev! Do you know the cdn prices? Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
  13. oakleyx

MAX LED Lighting

2 more days! Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
  14. oakleyx

MAX LED Lighting

3 more days till the newsletter! Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
  15. oakleyx

MAX LED Lighting

I was told mid April in the us Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
  16. oakleyx

MAX LED Lighting

Hey in the red sea carbon video they show the new lights here: Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
  17. oakleyx

MAX LED Lighting

Coming soon!
  18. oakleyx

MAX LED Lighting

I think the s-series needs to update the skimmer too.
  19. oakleyx

MAX LED Lighting

I think you made a great choice. If I could do it again I would buy a reefer just because I replaced my lights and skimmer.
  20. oakleyx

MAX LED Lighting

They are releasing March 2017.