Search results

1. M

My first Saltwater Tank w/ Pics

You couold add some t5 actinic lights to the setup, the actinic is a blue spectirum light that realy brings out the color of the corals and the coralin algae. Marine Actinic Blue Fluorescent Aquarium Bulbs
  2. M

Substrate Advice Please!

The better you set up a tank the easyer it is to keep. IMO You did the right thing.
  3. M

Substrate Advice Please!

+ 1 on the aragonite, do it right the first time and you do not have to do it over. Do not try to save up front get the good stuff now or you may find your self having to upgrade later. IME.
  4. M

My tank is cycled but PH is low

Did you use RO/DI if not most water companys use PH buffer to keep the water at around 7 which is neutral.
  5. M

New 75g 48" long setup - need opinions

I just bought a 40 Gal cube and got it setup with the Aqua C and it has already started pulling out stuff. Looks good so far.
  6. M

comparing biocube 29 vs. redsea 130d

I have the Bio-Cube 29 Gal. great tank easy to take care of. one of the skimmers you can get for it is a Tunze 9002. and you can get other stuff for it like a square skimmer cup that will let you close the lid, from Mediabasket . com. It will save alot of money.
  7. M

I posted a reply yesterday and they did not put it up:(
  8. M

I dont know about The Red Sea, I have a Bio-Cube 29 and I realy like the system. I bought the little skimmer made for the tank, but I dont use it, IMO its not very good. I do plan on getting a Tunze 9002 skimmer as it fits in the back chamber. Along with a square cup for it from. Upgraded...