Search results

1. A

Speghetti worms

Hi fello reefers,i have speghetti worms in my substrait.I know they are pretty harmless but are they a foodsource for anything that i'm able to pickup at my lfs.
  2. A

Verify & advise.

I recently bought this coral,Monti i presume after some research,please verify.My question is as you can see it is very close to a frogspawn.I've been told it will not withstand an attack.Is this true?thanks in advance.
  3. A

possible foodsorce?

hello fello reefers,can anyone tell me if speghetti worms are a foodsorce for anything that i am able to pickup at the the LFS.
  4. A

canister used for flow

Hi reefers,I am planning on using a canister filter with the media removed and replaced with filter floss only to assist with flow.Would this be ok or would i run into nitrate issues later.I have a 100gal with a sump that needs to have the flowrate increased.$$$issue at this time.....thanks.
  5. A

light fixture rep.

hi reefers,lol. i'm considering purchasing 2-t-5h-o fixtures.can anyone tell me if the brand "Aquatic Life"is reputable or not.ie a quality product.thanks in advance.
  6. A

salt on glass lid

hi folks,my aquarium has a glass cover and has salt buildup etching in certain areas.does anyone out there know the secret formula in removing this nuisance so i can once again have sparkling clear glass.
  7. A

Sump/fuge???

I just got my hand on a used 35gal. sump/fuge and in the process of scrubbing it down.my question is can i put gravel and or lr rubble in the fuge section without a light? thanks.
  8. A

filtration delema?

having a 100gal with skimmer and power heads along with approx. 125lbs. of live rock,by adding a 30 gal fuge, would i be able to remove my fluval 304 and my eheim 2227 canisters? i have a very low bioload(5 fish).thanks in advance.
  9. A

size of sump

hi folks, i'm looking to add a sump for some extra filtration.i currently have a 100gal.with approx.125lbs. of live rock.i'm currently running a fluval 304 and an eheim2229 along with skimmer and powerheads.all is well but i wish to replace the fluval as it is a pain in the you know where to...
  10. A

identify please

i,ve had this guy for a while but it had only 1 cup until i started dosing about early feb.
  11. A

a few more pics of the reef attempt

[B][/tonrum/clickityclick/DSCF0213-1.jpg[nrum/clickityclick/DSCF0206.jpg[/IMG]/IMG]B]
  12. A

feeding softies

hi folks, i have a gsp,mushroom frag.can anyone tell me if feeding them trace elements is enough or will i also need to increase calcium levels.i also have a frogspawn frag.they are all doing quite well at the moment.thanks in advance.
  13. A

the lowdown

hi,approx.12yrs in the saltwater hobby.new to the reef aspect.100gal,naso tang,two b&w clarkii,coray beauty,royal gramma,coral banded shrimp and cleanup crew.mushroom,gsp,frogspawn and lots of questions to come.