Search results

1. J

Please identify this green pokey stuff :D

Hi all: What's this green pokey stuff? Photos of the stuff and tank follow (with and without flash). Thanx for your help!
  2. J

Anenomes? Boy have I got Anenomes!! :D

Started with one...no action for a long time. I now have over a dozen. I hand feed them, cut up shrimp, once a week. They move around slowly. They actually have different preferences for location. I have anemones in my sump. The corals seem to tolerate their movement.
  3. J

My Five Year Old RSM250...

Hi all! I've been gone awhile. I thought I would see if you would be interested in my tank. I started this tank about five years ago. I transferred from a five year old tank. So total age of most of the corals is ten years or better. My tank is completely stock. The bioballs are the...
  4. J

My new updated RSM250 Thread

Hi all: I started this thread a few weeks ago to document the progress of my tank. The first images are about 4 to 6 weeks into tank startup. Livestock and live rock were moved from a fully established six year old converted freshwater tank. I may have photos...if I can find them I will...
  5. J

Hi All New member here! Wadda think of my RSM250 after 4 weeks?

Hi all! This is my fourth in a series of marine tanks after awhile with tropical. This tank was started with the rock and lifestock from a 55 gallon freshwater conversion that I had been running for about six years. I grew tired of salt everywhere and decided to make the junp into an...