Search results

1. J

Hang on skimmers

thanks
  2. J

Hang on skimmers

My Last sump a tideline brand new leaked all over my living room carpet. I had mutiple sumps from other manufacturers over the years , Filter socks are worthless in my opinion constant cleaning. If I go back to sumps which I doubt I will make my own. Spent lots of CASH on crap designs that I...
  3. J

Hang on skimmers

I have kept marine tanks for 40 years so I have alot of experience including sumps which Cost alot. Currently have the tank as FO with all doing well various centropyge angels and one trigger plus three clowns and 6 damsels. I The problem with sumps is unless you have one custom made which...
  4. J

Hang on skimmers

NO RESPONSES ????
  5. J

Hang on skimmers

ARE reef octo the only hang on skimmers do consider, Any others for tanks up to 125 gallons. I hate sumps !
  6. J

Bashsea skimmers

I am using Needlewheels but pumps break down after 2 years , I am looking for people who use them. Thanks
  7. J

Bashsea skimmers

Trying to get Honest review of Bashsea skimmers . Are they quiet? Powerhungry electrical cost? Easy to clean. Would u buy again?
  8. J

sumps next to tank

Awesome Thank You
  9. J

sumps next to tank

Thank u
  10. J

sumps next to tank

no i need a sump to handle 125
  11. J

recommended sumps for 125 gallon tank brand s?

Why u recommend these sumps?
  12. J

sumps next to tank

can u please post photos of sumps next to tank, sump will not fit due to stand construction under tank.
  13. J

Live aquaria losses

Sorry I missed one question daily a fish was removed from the tank thirteen in all two on arrival and then one or two each day x 14 days, and yes all the water parameters were superb and all the other fish in the same tank survive to this day, all nonaggressive animals and I still cannot after...
  14. J

Live aquaria losses

First this was not to complain merely to try and see if others had problems, obviously they have, second I have thirty yrs experience in marine tanks, third the damsels were yellowtail blue fairly nonagressive and were placed in a 300 fully cycled tank so after three shipments and several recent...
  15. J

Live aquaria losses

Thanks but check out all the replies on Reef Central to give you the BIG picture
  16. J

Live aquaria losses

Has anyone ordered fish recently from Live aquaria my last three orders have seen massive fish losses and Although Live aquaria credited me the fish were dead and I would have rather had live healthy animals. I have thirty Yrs experience w Marine aquariums and the water parameters were pristine...
  17. J

Please post fotos of fish for 40 breeder Fowlr

Please give suggestions for forty breeder tanks and could I see some Photos, Thank You!:
  18. J

FS 180 gallon tank

Standard 180 Aqueon non drilled Tank minor scratches nonviewing areas, no fotos, available Pickup only ,Central pa Lewisburg Selinsgrove area ,cash Only with nice wooden Cabinet stand Black 400 dollars.
  19. J

Easy-Life fluid filter medium

you know with all the tons of supplements out there makes me wonder how I have been,keeping both reef, marine, and fresh tanks for the last thirty years w/o them guess I am lucky!!!!