Search results

1. deanodoc

Side Winders Reef

Thanks guys i think ineed a splash of colour in there any recommendations? Yes i am sure the old clam grows weekly he has made that corner his own. Dean
  2. deanodoc

Side Winders Reef

Hi latest fts after my water changs Deano
  3. deanodoc

My 3 month old Red Sea Max 130D

wOW TANK LOOKS GREAT
  4. deanodoc

Side Winders Reef

How about this my son collected 2 6.5 gallon containers of ro water already salted from my local lfs for me, so i can get it heated up for a water change next week, they put the price up to £7.50! and i have just checked the salinity and it is only 1.17 not good he's now got to go and buy salt...
  5. deanodoc

Reefmack's RSM 130

Terry i must say your tank is beautiful love the height you have structured. Deano
  6. deanodoc

Side Winders Reef

Thanks Iain i am envious of your MP40W are they good? Deano
  7. deanodoc

Side Winders Reef

Getting better by the day Kyle thanks, will snap some shots over the weekend Deano
  8. deanodoc

Red Sea Max 500

Yes i want one of them
  9. deanodoc

Chris & Sarahs' 250

Great picture of the file fish i have one just the same and he has just devoured my green bullseye mushrooms three of them gone! so keep your eye on him. Deano
  10. deanodoc

Anthony's RSM 250

Tank looks great gives me something to strive for well done mate
  11. deanodoc

Side Winders Reef

Hhanks Anthony all the nice comments it feels good to be part of this forum Deano
  12. deanodoc

Side Winders Reef

Thanks for your kind thoughts Tammy and yes i do actually feel better already a bit weak but that to be expected Deano
  13. deanodoc

Side Winders Reef

Thanks eddie not a bad thing to have then?
  14. deanodoc

Side Winders Reef

Thanks for your kind comments. Need some help identyfying this critter like a giant centipede caught it crawling out of a hole in the lr dont know how long it is but its snout is like spear shaped. Deano
  15. deanodoc

Side Winders Reef

Thanks tom and glenn I actually already feel better as the arteries were 80% blocked! I now am pain free and should be out and about next week Deano
  16. deanodoc

Side Winders Reef

Thanks terry yes my son did the water change for me yesterday all looking good and no damage done to my heart so i am pleased we caught it. Anyway the tanks looking good Deano
  17. deanodoc

El Turco's Red Sea Max 250 Diary

Tank looks really good
  18. deanodoc

Side Winders Reef

Hi guys just got out of hospital had a heart attack last week ended up with 2 1" long stents in my arteries! feeling a bit weak and you should see the algie on my tank glass!! Deano
  19. deanodoc

Side Winders Reef

Thanks Anthony are you getting a new clam? I only think mine is left alone is because of his size you want to see him snap shut!! watch the fingers. Deano
  20. deanodoc

Side Winders Reef

Yes Picasso trigger bob he is a great fish had him for 5 months now Deano