Search results

1. P

55G reef and fish tank Journey

Tank is 4 years old today. Expensive but i love my tank and hobby
  2. P

Corals on the upper left Which one did you mean reefapprentice? On the upper right
  3. P

Thanks for your comments guys. I am not sure which coral you meant but tomorrow i will take a close up picture after that please tell me which one
  4. P

Andy. Yes, cleaning the sides of the tank is pretty difficult and i cant remove all. I think i shouldve planned to leave some gap between the tank and walls. I plan to change all my soft corals for SPS. I dont know which corals i will get since where i live there is not much available. I...
  5. P

Thanks for your comments
  6. P

Hi During the last couple of months I have been improving my tank equipment: I installed a calcium and phosphate reactor with reactor An apex controller connected to a netgear wirless adaptor And added 2 G2 radions (i had 4 T5ho lights before) I am loving the way the colors pop with...
  7. P

Bump! An update after a couple of months
  8. P

I havent seen any agression. The yellow tang is bigger than the clown tang, so the clown avoids the yellow when they are in the same path.
  9. P

my fish stock is: 1-Yellow Tang (Zebrasoma flavescens) 1-Red Scooter Dragonet (Neosynchiropus moyeri) 1-Fire Goby (Nemateleotris magnifica) 1-Clown tang (Acanthurus lineatus) Corals -Eeuphyllia divisia (frogspawn) -Caulastrea furcata -Montipora capricornis -Red lobophyllia...
  10. P

My tank after 6 months
  11. P

buuuuuuuuuump I am in Japan right now, I havent seen my tank during 4 months I hope all it is ok I will update you next week when I am back at home
  12. P

95 gallon journey

Looks pretty good
  13. P

Aiptasia are taking over!

I have two pepermint shrimps and they havent eaten any aptasia, I am starting to worry becuase it seems that I have an aptasias bloom.