Search results

1. Cheryl

Raising Specific Gravity

Question on Raising Specific Gravity HELLOOOOOO fellow reefers! I have certainly missed chatting with you all! The holidays make it nutso to keep a schedule! Now, for my question. I was (though not as bad) having issues with my toadstool. It seems to be doing a bit better but I read that I...
  2. Cheryl

My Mushrooms and Toadstool not thriving ???

:confused: Can anyone help me with my Mushrooms and Toadstool? I figured that after I regained control of the params of the tank that maybe that was the problem with the corals. After much research and reading through hundreds of threads, I am confused as ever. Although I dont think they...
  3. Cheryl

Feeding Yellow Tangs

Hello again! I need some help with caring for my Tang. Seems healthy, but I've had to make some changes due to high nitrates. I seem to be doing better, doing water changes and testing. But I also want to make sure the fish/coral are happy. I have cut down feedings to half a cube Emerald...
  4. Cheryl

Newbie - Nitrates WAY high HELP

Hi guys! I am new to RS and the saltwater world and have spent quality hours reading all of the wonderul posted info... forgive me if my lingo isnt up to speed. I will do my best! Problem: Nitrates will not stay down. 100+ppm !!!!! and Calcium is really low. In a nutshell, doing frequent...