Search results

1. retang

65 gallon drilled aquarium stand and top

65 gal aquarium drilled with over flows 36x18x25 comes with danner pump 750gph with berlin style sump with sock also a marineland pro series in sump protein skimmer, 2 maxi-jet power heads one 400 and one 600 also comes with a wood stand and canopy hood with two 65 watt compact florescent bulbs...
  2. retang

More pics of frags & coral

Here are some more pics. txt me for more information on frags Blastos $40 Bleeding apple scolymia $140 Orange caps med $15 & large $20 Pastel favia 3 heads for $35 I also have cut to order Chalices- Miami hurricane, 24K gold, Silver light Mycidium, tropical paradice, red lava...
  3. retang

CORAL FRAGS of all kinds

I need to get rid of some frags to make money for new tank purchase. I have numerous zoas & palys, sps, & LPS lmk if you like anything Mohawk frags $3/polyp Brown ice zoas WYSIWYG $15 Captain america $15 per polyp Deep water red hornets frags $20 Fruitloops $5/polyp Message me, I will...
  4. retang

carrot cake favia

I have a frag of carrot cake favia 3 eyes for sale. I am trying to raise money for my 180 gal frag tank build. $80+shipping what you see is what you get. Please know I do not enchance color at all or change anything in the pictures. I will be having some carrot cake chalice for sale soon...
  5. retang

zoas pox

lil white spots on zoas how do you get rid of them? I have been told to dip in fresh water for 5 mins or dip. anyone know of other things or have an opinion on this?
  6. retang

Wtb

I seen a zoa the other day I want to buy it is the creamsicle zoa if anyone knows where to buy them or who has them let me know. PM me Thanks Regina
  7. retang

good Morning all

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum wanted to introduce myself and say howdy. I have been in the hobby for a couple years now and just love it. I feel there is always something new to learn in this hobby. I have a 125, 75, 30, and 15.5 gallon tanks, mixed reef in 125 & 75, seahorses in 30...