Search results

1. P

Soft Coral Lights

So, I'm converting a FOWLR tank that I have to a soft coral reef tank, and I was wondering if the 4x54w Sunlight supply tek lights from Marine Depot would be enough light for them, or if I should get the 6 bulb fixture instead. I'm not going to have any stony corals in this tank, just soft, and...
  2. P

Green Spotted Puffers

So, does anybody have experience with GSP's in a FOWLR tank? I'm going to have some room in my tank pretty soon, and I'm looking for a more unusual tankmate that won't get too large. It's tankmates would be a Canthigaster puffer and a Neon Velvet Damsel, so if they would fight, then never mind...
  3. P

Snaowflake Eel gone missing!!!

So, my snowflake has been acting weird for the past week and a half, he hasn't been eating, but I wasn't too worried b/c I've read online they can go for a long time without eating. Anyway, now I can't find him anywhere in the tank, not even when food goes in. I've had him for a year, and he's...
  4. P

Puffers Together?

Hi, I have a 55gal fowlr aquarium, though I'm going to upgrade to at least a 75gal in the next year. Anyway, I have a Canthigaster puffer in my tank with a Fiji blue damsel, a spotted grouper, and a snowflake eel. I was at my LFS today, and I saw a really cool juvinile dogface puffer. I know...
  5. P

Macroalgae nano

Hi everyone, I've been an aquarist for about a year now, and I'm wanting to set up a 30 gal macroalgae nano connected to my first tank, and I've been researching and researching, and I've finally, I think, decided which algaes I want. I'm not really sure if I'll have room for everything, though...
  6. P

Hi out there

Hi everybody. I have a fifty gallon aggresive tank that I love. I have a puffer, damsel, grouper and snowflake in there right now, and I'm hoping to add a harlequin tuskfish or hawkfish and a lion soon. I'm setting up a macroalgae/sea grass nano right now, and I'm really excited about that. It's...