Search results

1. Dracunculus

New fish

Well, after reading a lot about dwarf angels, I finally decided to take the plunge and bought a Flame Angel last week. So far there have no problems in the tank..it has adapted nicely to its new home and is eating most of the foods I feed the tank with. My corals remain untouched to this...
  2. Dracunculus

It's good to belong to a Society

I went to my first Chesapeake Marine Aquarium Society (CMAS)meeting last Monday night. The meeting was supposed to have been on Sunday night, but there was a different event going on at the time, to which all of you Patriots fans can attest, so we had a Frag Fest on Monday instead of the...
  3. Dracunculus

Let's see those macros!!

Always liked browsing through macro shots. Amazing how much detail there is in the creatures we keep, and how much can be captured in pixels (or on film). So please use this thread to post your favorite macro shots. Would also be nice to include your camera, and any setting info which you...
  4. Dracunculus

Just joined up

Wow!! Yet another website to discuss all things reef :) Looks like a great site....now I have to work on taking a nice picture for the contest. So that the message isn't entirely self serving...I do have an ID question. The following creature is in my live rock and only comes out after...