Search results

1. S

www.whitecorals.com - Best and rare corals

Hi, just got my order shipped from www.whitecorals.com. Corals and especially Acanthastreas and Ricordea Florida look even better then on the pictures in that german online shop. Best quality and good prices! I can absolutely recommend, and as they ship through Europe, perhaps somebody...
  2. S

My RSM 250 /white/

Hi GregT i used round about 35 kg Live-Rock for the towers. So long Sebi
  3. S

My RSM 250 /white/

Hi, thanks for your kind comments. I think it's a beaded anemone, which also came in as a hitchhiker... Phymanthus buitendijki Better pictures coming soon, stay tuned...
  4. S

My RSM 250 /white/

Hi there, ok, here are some new photos and one video after around 3 months. I didn't made any technical changes yet (+ATO) and all works fine. No overheating problems, it's not THAT loud, skimmer works very good. But I think I'll need a vortech soon... The pics are made with my iphone...
  5. S

Red Sea Max 500

Just fyi: Here's a video (german) of the RSM 500 at Interzoo in which Toni Nezi from RS Germany says, the price will be around 3000€, that are 3700 USD. Interzoo 2010 - Tag 3 - Samstag www.korallenriff.de
  6. S

ID needed - majano?

Hi all, it would be nice to get an ID, some people say it's majano others could be a ricordea. It came with my LR and grew about 1-2 cm in two weeks. The biggest one is now 4cm in cross. So, what is it and is it dangerous?
  7. S

My RSM 250 /white/

Hi all, thanks for your replies... I really don't know, what it is - it's a hitchhiker. But I don't think it's a majano. I made a better makro photo of it, it's much greener now: What do you think?
  8. S

I saw the white model of tge rsm 250 !!!

Ok, i finally opened a tank thread for sharing... http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/red-sea-max-owners-club/56080-my-rsm-250-white.html#post768186
  9. S

My RSM 250 /white/

Hi all, now it's time to start a tank thread for my new RSM 250 white. These are my first experiences with salty water altough i spent nearly a year to read, read and read. I set it up on 11th feb, the parameters are quite ok, and it cycles in... I didn't get many brown algae, now its...
  10. S

I saw the white model of tge rsm 250 !!!

Here's mine in white, set up two weeks ago. Somebody on this board called it "very apple" and it really is ;-) I took the pictures right after setting it up:
  11. S

RSM 250 White - Pics

Hi, i'm glad to be one of the first owners of the RSM 250 "white", which finally arrived this weekend... here are some pics - it looks awsome - well done and finished... One thing RS gotta do is to send me the right front door, i actually got 2 left doors... Here are some pics - got to set...
  12. S

Anyone running dual Vortechs in their tank?

Interesting... I would like to add the question, which vortech (single) you would suggest for a RSM250 additional to the standard-pumps - just to get the changing reef-flow not to overdose it! Thanks Sebi
  13. S

RSM 250 white

Hi all, this is my first post here though I've read a lot very interesting things and saw many nice tanks on this board. Great! It's also impressive how different the solutions on the "typical" RSM-Probs are compared to the german boards, I've read before. Mainly the temperature thing...