Search results

1. RedSeaKev

HELP! Un level tank

Hi Scholesee. I can confirm it is absolutely fine to adjust the feet with the aquarium on the cabinet, it actually helps with the leveling process, as has been stated definitely without any water in it.
  2. RedSeaKev

RSM 130D ATO sensor placement?

Hi, the best option for the level top off sensor is the pump chamber to the left hand side of the Max 130D hope this helps.
  3. RedSeaKev

Testing new thread

No issues in the UK
  4. RedSeaKev

Out of Stock

Hi Sharkbait, I'm sorry to hear you are having issues finding a Max S in stock, can I ask that you PM me your email address as I wish to look into this issue for you.
  5. RedSeaKev

Red Sea Max Flow

Hi yes, the customer removed 3, in leaving the 1 it was able to run all the flow nozzles, granted much slower, you'd still get in the region of 550 litres per flow nozzle.
  6. RedSeaKev

Red Sea Max Flow

Hi Rustyreefer. This is not something I have done myself as I no longer have a Max S. A Red Sea Max S customer I assisted by suggesting the following, remove the of the 4 pumps, install a length of hose with Tee's fitted to marry up to the other original flow nozzles, this will keep the water...
  7. RedSeaKev

RSM 250 questions.

Hi Matt, the first thing I would like to mention is that skimmers do not produce skimate at all times, it is perfectly normal to produce skimate then ideal, this is perfectly normal, as for the weir height you may need to insert a little plastic to wedge it as it sounds like its worn, pumps on...
  8. RedSeaKev

C-130 skimmer body cleaning

This really depends if there is any obvious signs of anything collection on the side walls of the body, its worth inspecting every 6 months, maybe clean if needed.
  9. RedSeaKev

Blue moonlight Upgrade in C-130

Hi MaxC130. With respect, the moonlight provided in the Max series aquariums is not intended for viewing animals, it is there to simply provide a dim light source to prevent stress in fish kept within the aquarium when in darkness.
  10. RedSeaKev

When to start adding Calc supliments

Hi John. dosing calcium that is not required will cause a number of issues, especially with Alk as it can cause it to form Calcium Carbonate that is not soluble, simply calculate your daily uptake and then dose accordingly.
  11. RedSeaKev

Researching Red Sea REEFER™ NANO

The simple answer is the Reefer Nano has been discontinued, the Reefer 170 was more popular.
  12. RedSeaKev

Lighting Issue

Hi Seagars, This is sometimes seen in new lamps, after they have burned in for a while it usually sorts them out, it is possible however as ballasts get older they get tied and become intermittent, the good thing with the Max S T5 system is most things are easily repairable if needed.
  13. RedSeaKev

e170 power center-no power

Hi Susan. if it is just the seal you require try R40368 Outlet Nozzle Seal Max-S/C Reefer a picture would be useful so I can confirm.
  14. RedSeaKev

Hi Susan, Glad you got the power issue sorted, contact Red Sea USA via the link https://www.redseafish.com/tech-support-form-p-c/ also, I understand the following company stock a lot of Red Sea spares. VASCA Aquarium Supply 1536 W. Todd, Suite A102 Tempe, AZ 85283 480.829.8122...
  15. RedSeaKev

Hi Susan, There should be a little white reset button covered with a rubber dome at the end of the switch row on the power centre, this may need resetting, if it trips again immediately there is a fault on one of the devices, unplug them all, plug them back in one at a time until you find the...
  16. RedSeaKev

Kindreds reefer 350

I would be inclined to run your lights on a normal cycle, this will help you go through the algae phase whilst waiting for the cycle to finish, I would also ensure your skimmer is running as well.
  17. RedSeaKev

Broken On Delivery!!!

Mike, sorry to hear you have a problem, submit the following https://www.redseafish.com/tech-support-form-p-c/ Red Sea USA will be in touch.
  18. RedSeaKev

RSM C250 T5 Light Ballast - Discontinued

Hi David, I'm glad to hear we got there in the end.
  19. RedSeaKev

Hi David. I am going to contact our USA office this afternoon (UK Time) to discuss this with them, in the meantime can I ask that you email me your contact details please, kevind@redseafish.com we will be in contact then shortly.
  20. RedSeaKev

Hi David. we are sorry for any confusion. The item does remain available but we are temporarily out of stock pending a delivery next week. I may be able to get one for you today though if your requirement is urgent. Please let me know and once our USA office opens I will check with them and...