Search results

1. B

15 Gal. 15X15X15 1/4" Thick Acrylic Cube

Pics would be great, and where would shipping be from? I may be interested if I like the pics and if your not too far from me.
  2. B

1300 gph powerheads, 35$ each

What's the brand name on em?
  3. B

Frag Tank and Metal Halide Light!!!

Where would shipping be from?
  4. B

Dimensions and Volume of 90 gallon

Ok so I have what was told to me to be a 90 gallon aquarium. Some people have been here to look at it and say it is not a 90 gallon, its a 75 gallon. When I got it I was told it was a 90 gallon long. The dimensions ar 4 ft long 21 and a quarter tall and 18inches deep. Is this a 90 or 75? Thanks...
  5. B

Hello from Ohio

Hello from Ohio as well!
  6. B

Avoid Biocube!

Wow, this is an OOOOOOOOOOOOOLD post! :poke:
  7. B

Complete 90 gallon setup for sale In Ohio

90 gallon salt water aquarium reef ready saltwater Willing to let it go for 500.00 if it is sold by next week. I hate to have to break it down and sell it piece by piece but it looks like I may have to. I just can't keep up with it right now.
  8. B

What is this on my snail?

That's what I thought too. So nothing to be concerned with?
  9. B

I circled what I am talking about. And this is not the snails mouth, it is part of the shell, and none of the other snails have it. It doesn't move, it is hard and part of the shell. It looks like some type of growth or something that broke open. I have seen the snails mouth and know what those...
  10. B

11. B

selling off my 300 gallon sps! looots for sale

Pics are all showing up fine for me.
  12. B

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

Oh ok! Thanks :p
  13. B

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

woodstock, quick question. On your site where the rotifers are for sale I dont understand the last sentence. :/ "SHIPPING IS $30 so a refund of $20 will be made" Im lost, or just slow today. :) What does it mean?
  14. B

Frags for sale in WV - I will ship

I dont have the lights for this type of coral but just wanted to say thanks for the full tank shot. I was sitting here looking at your corals and was really wanting to see a full tank shot and then BAMMM!!! Right at the end I got it!! Beautiful tank bud!
  15. B

Zoas,Sps,LPS For Sale

I want the fatal attractions and the keds reds. How do you ship, priority or only next day? Im in ohio 45324.
  16. B

Zoas,Sps,LPS For Sale

Is that some anthillia on the 10+ Polyps of Green & White Zoa ?
  17. B

Spring Cleaning Sale!

Cool! I used to work down in Hamilton,Middletown,Cinci,Oxford, etc etc.
  18. B

Spring Cleaning Sale!

John, your PM box is full. I have another quick question for ya. And thanks for all the help! Awesome job!
  19. B

BAM BAMs HUGE COLONY

Probably!
  20. B

Spring Cleaning Sale!

Yeah, they were in Cincinnati last night and the temp dropped below 40. Should I be worried or do anything differently? Kovu, what part of ohio are you in? I assume they were in cinci because I have a different shipment of toadstools from a member here that were in cinci last night.