Search results

1. G

DIY Target feeder :)

I don't know why but I just had to build this beauty :) With this I can targte feed 2.5 dl liquid food per minut. Things that I still need to fix is: attach a button where the silicone tubing meets the acryl tube to start the pump with. find some old telephone wire (2 wire copper...
  2. G

Little lighting question

I think it's time for me to change the bulbs in my RSM130 but I don't know anything about the color temperatures and I hope someone here would enlighten me :) I have found the following bulbs in store: 10.000K white 10.000K white + blue (actinic I guess but the store wrote blue) 20.000K...
  3. G

Kallymenia reniformis question

Hi, I have some Kallymenia reniformis in my RSM130 and It's growing alot. Even if it's a good looking macro (the read thing in the pic) it's now threatening to block the light for some Ricordeas and other softies so I need to remove some of it. Friends have asked for a piece of it but I can't...
  4. G

Need help with ID.

I just found these growing on the rock. First I thought it was majano but once I turned them around I saw that there was some "craters" in the rock telling me there has been more than these two polyps there and it's growing out of the rock, not on the rock surface. Anyone who has a clue of what...
  5. G

WTB Lifereef overflow for RSM

I'm looking for a Lifereef overflow for a RSM tank. If you have one for sale and would concider shiping to europe send me a pm with asking price.
  6. G

Why is my montipora growing downwards?

In my eyes my montipora is looking healthy except the fact that it is growing downwards. Does this mean that it gets to much light? It's placed in a RSM130 without any mods to lighting, halfway up from bottom. If I'm right and it an lighting issue, should I just leave it and let it find the best...
  7. G

Galdrins RSM130

Since the full tank photo of my RSM looked so empty I decided to do a thread with some closeups so I can show that there acctually is some life in the tank.
  8. G

Questions about overflow box/refugium for RSM130

Hi, I started my nanoreef 4 months ago in a RSM130 and really enjoy this hobby. I have done a few mods to my 130d like silent fans and changed the return pumps and a new skimmer should arrive next week. But this thread is in preparation of my next mod will be a bit larger. I wish to place a...