Search results

1. nightfire76

new engineer goby scratching...why?

well if things stay on corse i will be doing a massive water change tomorrow....the fish look fine today
  2. nightfire76

sorry guys some stuff came up here with wife and daughter so havent given a faster reply to my own thread...Lee, glad to see ya popped in on this one and thanks to you and all the other advice...so heres my update.....its ich...i saw a nice white spot on my female clown the other night ...on her...
  3. nightfire76

maybe if i see the clowns scratch then ill know for sure lol....or seee it on them anyways
  4. nightfire76

yup best thing i can do is make moves of em but still cant get in close to em.......could they be ok and its just the ones getting crap out his gills?
  5. nightfire76

ive been trying..i think i took 60 pictures so far and nothing lol ill keep trying and the one supposed spot ive seen on him is in the same spot as last time i saw it on him...so not sure what that might mean...moves too fast to see him really
  6. nightfire76

well i saw one of them scratching just now and looked at him...a white spot close to his dorsal fin close to the back :(
  7. nightfire76

i was kinda thinking like you blue cause im not seeing the clowns reacting at all like that and as far as spotting spots on the gobies...thats hard...they are black but have alot of white on them and they are smaller and fast so hard to tell....im assuming its ich though im holing off on...
  8. nightfire76

yup...thing is i love how it looks lol....crap a duck i hate haing to move em out......i just recently put them back in after being on an emergency trip
  9. nightfire76

well guys i was hoping there was a way with the LR in there...i suppose the old bottle trap to get the fish out and once all are out to treate them in my QT huh? :(
  10. nightfire76

hey guys i recently added 2 engineers to my display and now they and my 2 clowns of over 2 years are in there, thing is one of the gobies is scratching on the sand but it isnt constant but it is a few times a day....the other goby doesnt do it as much as he does and i havent seen the clowns do...
  11. nightfire76

engineer goby mistake?

thanks on the thoughts.i just hope they dont push all my sand to one side of the tank and stuff lol
  12. nightfire76

back after so long and new question

for sure a lemonpeel or flame angel....the others im thinking is scooter blennie flasher wrass kole
  13. nightfire76

i do know about the watse and my system can handle in with my close to 100 lbs of rock and 29 gal fuge and oversized skimmer....i was thinking kole because they are graisers and thought make it wouldnt need to swim as much as say an orange shoulder and others....id upgrade but might be moving...
  14. nightfire76

engineer goby mistake?

i bought them as the last 2 in the LFS they were both together constantly so i thought id by them both and they are at most 3 1/2 inches long and yea already last night they were working together making a whole...its cool...just wish it was in the front of the tank and the rock as far as i can...
  15. nightfire76

engineer goby mistake?

hey guys i just got me 2 engineer gobies recently and they are in my 55 now......when i bought them i confused their max size with other gobies in my head and only started seeing their max size and such only after i put them into my 55 and now am worried that not only with it get to a foot or...
  16. nightfire76

hey guys its been a while since i been on here...in that time i had to take down my tank to install carpet, had to leave my fish with a friend for an emergency vist out of state and one of them died durring that time and about 300 dollars in corals too.....well...my question is whats your...
  17. nightfire76

anyone got loc-line?

so does anyone have any loc-line to get rid of? im looking for 3/4 loc line....if you have any...let me know here or via message
  18. nightfire76

WTB koralias

thanks but i noticed that 3s are a tad big for a standard 55 g....i have a 4 and a 3 in there now.....id even trade them for smaller ones
  19. nightfire76

WTB koralias

another bump
  20. nightfire76

WTB koralias

bump