Search results

1. P

For Sale... Cheap!!

I am currently living in Redcar, Cleveland and need to get rid of 22 kilos of live rock, 2 false percula clowns, 1 red stripe angelfish, 1 six line wrasse, 1 cleaner shrimp, 1 peppermint shirmp, 1 midas blenny and corals (hammer coral, xenia, mushroom and tooth coral). I don't have enough time...
  2. P

Converting to freshwater...

Firstly I'll apologise because I know this goes against everything about salt water tanks, so I apologise. But has anyone actually converted their RSM 130 to freshwater, I have a marine tank now set up within my RSM but I'm going to change back to a freshwater tank (step backwards I know). My...
  3. P

Cyanobacteria!

My tanks fairly new and only been set up for 2 months now but the past two weeks has seen an outbreak of cyanobacteria, its covering pretty much all of my substrate, I scooped some of it and put some more substrate in and within a day it was back to how bad it was before. My params are perfect...
  4. P

First SPS?

Hey everyone, I was just wondering what sps corals are easy and hardy to keep. I have a Red Sea Max 130d. Which uses 55watt T5 compacts 10,000k and waters levels are at; pH 8.2, Alk 2.5, Ammonia 0, Nitrite 0, Nitrate 0 and Phosphates at 0.03. I also keep the tank running at 25.0oC and the...
  5. P

Aptasia Walking?!

I have just seen possibly the weirdest thing ever in my tank. My tank has a few aptasia anemones in it and I am going to get rid of them in the future with a few peppermints. Anyways I just looked in the tank at 21:50 and seen one of them upside down using its tentacles as legs walking across...
  6. P

hey

Hey, My names Paul and I've just bought the Red Sea Max 130d. Its my first marine tank so I'm sure I have lots of questions for everyone :)