Search results

1. TenUhC

Euroreef RSM protein skimmers for sale in drygoods forum

Here is a link : http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/drygoods-sale-trade/69585-fs-2-euroreef-protein-skimmers-rsm-250-a.html Thanx for looking
  2. TenUhC

FS 2 Euroreef protein skimmers for RSM 250

I have 2 Euroreef Nano skimmers from Global, forsale. They are both for the Red Sea Max 250. I have the first design with the mounting plate with almost new mesh wheels for $100 and the brand new design with the riser pipe and under the hood design for $175. Shipping for both will be $15 each...
  3. TenUhC

Echinophyllia Question?

I just bought a small frag of Echinophyllia, and it's my first. It is on a ceramic frag disc. Should it be removed or left on the plug. How should I place it? I want it to encrust more than plate. Any ideas. Here is the site I bought it, if you need to see it. RHS LE Echinophyllia Coral...
  4. TenUhC

24" T5 HO Light Fixture AquaticLife

Don't worry about the salt creep on these pictures, the unit is in excellent shape. This tank has only had water and sand in it for months. I am in a wheelchair and have not gotten my brother-in-law motivated enough to take it down yet. Hence no wiping it down in a couple of weeks...
  5. TenUhC

Coral bleaching question

Will coral bleaching correct it self if the cause is removed?
  6. TenUhC

36" Metal Halide Aquarium Light Fixture AquaticLife

36 Inch Aquaticlife HID light fixture for saltwater/reef tanks. Actinic, Daylight, and lunar lights. 1 built in timer allows separate operation of each type of lighting and means only one cord for plugging in. Comes with a 20,000K HID bulb installed and a brand new never used 10,000K HID bulb...
  7. TenUhC

Can anybody ID this ailment?

Here is my sick Bluespot Jawfish And here is my sick Mandarin Please keep in mind these 2 fish have shown these symptoms about a week to a week and a half after I got them home and it has gotten slowly but progressively worse over a period of 3 weeks. These fish are...
  8. TenUhC

I have a pandemic going on here.

I bought a blue tang about 2 months ago. Brought it home and within a week to a week and a half the little guy started getting these white, bleached out spots that would appear and disappear in just a few hours. after about 30 days he died. My LFS guy said it was just how tangs are. They...
  9. TenUhC

Doughnut/Scoly placement Question

I have 2 Aussie Doughnut/Scoly Corals. Does everybody just put these on the sandy bottom? Or are there other placement options? Thanx.
  10. TenUhC

Doughnut/Scoly placement Question

I have 2 Aussie Doughnut/Scoly Corals. Does everybody just put these on the sandy bottom? Or are there other placement options? Thanx.
  11. TenUhC

Am I a member? My new BSJF

Here is my first BSJF. I just love him to death, he is so animated. His name is DW and here is a pic.
  12. TenUhC

What Spectrum are the Actinic bulbs in RSM 250?

Just wondering if anybody knows if the Actinic bulbs in the 250 are 420, 460, or 420/460 combos?
  13. TenUhC

TenUhC's 250 Tank Thread

After a month and a half I am finally ready to show a few pics of the new 250. I upgraded from TenUhC's Old Skool Silver 130. Here is my Tank back in late July 2009 with just water and substrate. Now here is are a couple recent Full Tank pics. When I first got the RSM 250...
  14. TenUhC

Mystery growth on Green Button Polyps

These aren't the best picks but there is a florescent green sponge looking growth on my Green Button Polyps. Under the mouths between the stalks. Any ideas?
  15. TenUhC

How to catch a pistol shrimp?

I recently bought a pistol shrimp and he is destroying my tank. Digging tunnels under all my live rock. I need to get him out now! Please help.
  16. TenUhC

Tunze 9002 Skimmer & inTank Collection Cup For Sale

I Will sell Them both for 100 US Dollars shipping and insurance included. I'm not sure I have the box but I have the instructions and the original Collection Cup. I also removed the mounting magnet and moved it to the back for better mounting in Red Sea 130. PM me if interested. Thanx.
  17. TenUhC

New Water Change Tanker Pic

My Brother-in-Law and i made this new 35 Gallon Water Wagon for my 2 Tanks which are across the room from each other. Aren't we clever?
  18. TenUhC

Anyone got a tip for enticing a clam to move?

I got 2 clams. Blue Maxs'. I put one in the substrate with a buried rock and he is great. The second I put up on my rock, closer to the light, to see which one did better. The one up in the aquarium has moved a way I'm not cool with but he is attached, and you will kill it trying to remove...
  19. TenUhC

Modular Cube Vs. Old Style Aquariums

In my never ending pursuit to start a riot, todays topic is Cube/All In One Tanks Vs. Classic Aquariums. This being the Red Sea Forum, I think I know where most will fall here. But Why? I liked the ease of one Purchase, and the looks. How about you. Also if the little debates become...
  20. TenUhC

I have a pH problem, Help.

I cannot keep my pH stable or even below 8.4 I use a pH decrease product and it lowers it for a day but then right back up. Before I did my water change Sunday I checked the change water and it was a little over 8.2 so I don't know if that is the problem. I don't run a calcium reactor or pH...