Search results

1. morrowss

snail id please...

They haven't seem to hurt anything that i can tell but there are alot of them at night
  2. morrowss

sump/refugium

Would this design work?
  3. morrowss

The happy couple

Just thought i would post a pic after feeding the anemone he bubbles out real big.....
  4. morrowss

Floral egg crab

Just thought i'd post a pic of him...got a pic of him last night after lights were off...he's about the size of my fist
  5. morrowss

sea slug id

I was doing some nighttime looking at my tank and saw this slug. Any ideas what it is? Nothing has been added to this tank in 2 years.He is tan with white oval circles with a black outline.He is on the rock above the clam.
  6. morrowss

crab id

Anyone know what this is? It is huge almost the the size of my fist with very fat claws.It must have been in my tank for over a year.Also if its bad any ideas on getting it out? Its way in the back bottom and the tank has a ton of live rock that i cant really move around
  7. morrowss

I have no clue???

A friend gave me this frag of zoas..i didnt notice these at first but now they are bigger within a few days? I took this pic at night so zoas would be out of way- they are whitish clear and have stalks with what resembles a bubble coral on top? Anyone seen these?
  8. morrowss

lobster id?

I was cleaning rocks today and this little guy jumped out...he's about 1/2" kinda clear with dark spots. The body resembles a lobster....I have had 2 purple lobsters in that tank for a couple years, could this be a baby? I haven't added anything to the tank in about 8 months except for a...
  9. morrowss

What to do with clowns laying eggs

I found a pair of my clowns laying saturday in my 75 gal. Is there anything I can do to help any of the babies survive? I cannot remove the rock. YouTube - morrowss's Channel
  10. morrowss

New addition

What do you guys think?
  11. morrowss

yellow pygmy? rockbeauty? Cross between?

I picked up this yellow angel because i've never seen one like it...It is completely yellow except for the bottom fin...it has an orange stripe with blue outline and the rest of the fin is blue and yellow with some spotting like a leopard? Has anyone seen one like it? Sorry for the bad picture...
  12. morrowss

Hello All

I have 2 75 gal reefs with lots of corals and fish and 2 30 gal tanks with horses and the other with gold stripe marron paired. Been running the tanks almost 3 years