Search results

1. morrowss

snail id please...

thank you...i'll do some looking at dove's....i just saw someone talking about bad snails so it made me wonder if these were bad,because they have multiplied alot
  2. morrowss

snail id please...

they all seem to be around 1/2 in max size and smaller
  3. morrowss

snail id please...

They haven't seem to hurt anything that i can tell but there are alot of them at night
  4. morrowss

sump/refugium

Well that was kinda my thought on that too since its using up whats in the water to grow. I'm kinda limited with the room i have so this setup was the only thing i could think of i just didnt know if it would work ok. I'm setting up a 210 and looks like the sump will be a 65 gal.
  5. morrowss

sump/refugium

yes its dual overflow, the reason i was thinking about something like this is because i wanted the fuge deeper.The skimmer needs to run in 10" of water and i cant raise it since its under the stand and 24" tall. Yeah i realized after i did the drawing that i didnt want the baffles like that but...
  6. morrowss

sump/refugium

Would this design work?
  7. morrowss

The happy couple

Just thought i would post a pic after feeding the anemone he bubbles out real big.....
  8. morrowss

sea slug id

Thanks....no wonder i couldn't find an ID under slug. I guess it's a harmless herbivore
  9. morrowss

Floral egg crab

He's been living in that tank for almost 2 years and hasnt hurt a thing...but i do seed the tank nightly with krill....i have 2 purple lobsters and 3 other crabs in there along with a blue hippo,3 dwarf angels, 4 percs, spotted mandarin and a lawnmower blenny
  10. morrowss

Floral egg crab

Just thought i'd post a pic of him...got a pic of him last night after lights were off...he's about the size of my fist
  11. morrowss

sea slug id

I was doing some nighttime looking at my tank and saw this slug. Any ideas what it is? Nothing has been added to this tank in 2 years.He is tan with white oval circles with a black outline.He is on the rock above the clam.
  12. morrowss

yellow sea cucumber

Never heard of that? But if it is injured it could put toxins in the water
  13. morrowss

crab id

The only problem is trying to catch it...Its big so i dont know if i could set a trap the opening would have to be at least 4"...and moving the live rock where it is cant really be done without totally messing up the tank...i do think it needs out of the main display...i'll have to work on it...
  14. morrowss

crab id

I always feed my tanks alot during the day and I feed bigger chunks at night..many serpent stars,brittle stars,2 big purple lobsters and want to make sure everyone is ok...i guess since hes been in there so long and nothing yet i might keep him, just creeped me out when i saw him today..he's big
  15. morrowss

crab id

Ok...i've been doing some googling and i believe it's a floral egg crab of singapore, listed as a vulnerable species under the red list of singapore..also says highly poisonous to eat...what should i do besides not eating it? It is listed as a vegetarian and I haven't lost any livestock...
  16. morrowss

crab id

Anyone know what this is? It is huge almost the the size of my fist with very fat claws.It must have been in my tank for over a year.Also if its bad any ideas on getting it out? Its way in the back bottom and the tank has a ton of live rock that i cant really move around
  17. morrowss

Soft Leathers and Colts with Clams?

I have a ton of softies in one of my 75's with 6 clams all well...i just need to trim back the trees that overhang by the clams they dont like being touched too much
  18. morrowss

I have no clue???

Thanks! They look like the ascidians, so i guess nothin to panic about...thanks for the link very informal
  19. morrowss

I have no clue???

A friend gave me this frag of zoas..i didnt notice these at first but now they are bigger within a few days? I took this pic at night so zoas would be out of way- they are whitish clear and have stalks with what resembles a bubble coral on top? Anyone seen these?
  20. morrowss

gsellers feedback thread

All corals received are great...Great packing and good response time....thanks