Search results

1. Vancouverman

Hello everybody

Kennewick ....hey I used to live right off of clearwater near Kamiakin High school. Spent all of 7th and 8th grade a highlands middle school way back in Oh well I guess it was 80-82. Also lived in Coulee City and Moses Lake recently. Small internet huh. Jay
  2. Vancouverman

Hello everybody

Thank You.....Yep its between 4 and 5 inches mostly. It been going for a long time. Jay
  3. Vancouverman

2 Months to Live

Feed them Nori everyday. Feed them mysis soaked in selcon or vitamins. Buy some Rods fish formula food. Dont give up yet. I have seen them bounce back. Jay
  4. Clam_3_Medium_

Clam_3_Medium_

5. Vancouverman

Hello everybody

Thanks Sapphire: Yep more macro shots will follow. I will put them in my gallery. This tank has been setup for 2 years but it was combined from 2 55 gallon tanks I had. I rinced out the sand when I combined them. Wow what a job that was. Sand bed is 3 to 6 inches. deeper in some places then...
  6. Sumpin Special

Sumpin Special

7. Cropped_Medium_

Cropped_Medium_

8. Dinningroom_Tank

Dinningroom_Tank

9. Vancouverman

Hello everybody

Hey peoples: New here today....and what a sunny day here in Vancouver Washington. The suns reflecting off my moniter and warming the room. Pleased to meet you all and see you in the threads >>>>:whstlr: JaY 7 years in the hobby and have a walkaround 120 gallon tank. I put a image of it in...