Search results

1. LSUFireGal

What is this?

Looks similar. It could be a pelican. Too. Found in Galveston TX. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
  2. LSUFireGal

What is this?

Look like it to me. My friends were convinced it was a squid. Smh. I said squid don't have skeletons. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
  3. LSUFireGal

What is this?

No clue. It is really light weight so I was thinking maybe bird? Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
  4. LSUFireGal

What is this?

What is this bone from? Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
  5. LSUFireGal

Mangroves in the display tank?

You also have to mist them with fresh water to remove salt creep. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
  6. LSUFireGal

Anemone Club!

Rbta Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
  7. LSUFireGal

Anemone Club!

Pink tube anemone For size reference Eating a silverside Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
  8. LSUFireGal

Some kind of red filter feeder

Sounds like a barnacle Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
  9. LSUFireGal

Anenome help

Could have just been pooping. Especially if you are feeding large pieces of food. I have found mine does better if I feed it smaller pieces a few times a week. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
  10. LSUFireGal

First Nano Reef Tank 3 Gallon

Looks great. Can't wait for my frags to grow out a bit in my pico. Good job keeping things stable now! Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
  11. LSUFireGal

What is this?

I had pieces like that on one of my fans. Like around the edge. Is your lighting screwed into a hood? Could be a spacer or something that has worked itself loose. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
  12. LSUFireGal

A Picture A Day......

I am ready for my close up... (passer angel) Pic taken by 8 year old Kyle. ;) Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
  13. LSUFireGal

What is happening!!! :( :( :(

Don't stop the biopellets and then restart them unless you discard those and start over. How much biopellets are in the reactor? You need to start slowly and build up to the recommended amount of biopellets. I ran a biopellet reactor and my understanding was that basically biopellets allow a...
  14. LSUFireGal

New Puffer has micro bubbles all over belly.

Still looking great and eating like a champ. I got some tiny pest snails from a local guy who is fighting them on his clams. I acclimated them and dropped about 20 in there and he went to town. He is eating whatever I feed so far, frozen mysis, Larry's, frozen gut loaded brine, NLS pellets...
  15. LSUFireGal

Flame Angels die

I have lost 2. I am wondering if I didn't have a light infection of flukes in my angel population and they bigger ones could handle it, but the flames couldn't. I treated the tank with Prazi just to be sure.
  16. LSUFireGal

A Picture A Day......

New little one. About the size of a quarter and happily eating like a pig in the QT. :) Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
  17. LSUFireGal

New Moorish Idol

Was going to post that I couldn't get it to eat but I taught it to fly. Lol Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
  18. LSUFireGal

Kites

Wow! My kids would be in heaven! Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
  19. LSUFireGal

New Puffer has micro bubbles all over belly.

Thanks. Yes during last night's water change I got all the sand out and haven't seen a spot since. I figured out where the bubbles are coming from. He likes swimming low and riding the return current up. Lol. I added the power head back and just aimed it in the corner so there are still...
  20. LSUFireGal

New Moorish Idol

Pretty sure I can handle this one. ; ) Don't worry. Won't be trying the real thing. Lol Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2