Search results

1. aquanight

what could this be...

i recently looked at my sand and there is some form of life at the bottom of my tank... it is living and moving and it is almost as small as a two grains of sand.. i recently discovered this last night. if anyone has any ideas of what this is please let me no... i cant take pictures because you...
  2. aquanight

marine ick!

My fish have ick awsome huh..... well i am going to start the transfer method toda hopefully... if someone could walk me through the steps of getting started with that i would grately appreciate it.. thanks
  3. aquanight

how to?

besides water changes what are some other methods of removing nitrates and ammonia from the water in reef and invertebrete tanks.
  4. aquanight

coral

does anyone know if there is any other type of coral like a kenya tree that is very easy to care for. I had one kenya tree that i fragged twice and they grow like weeds. I guess they mostly are.. if there are any other coral that require the same care please let me no thanks..
  5. aquanight

live rock

Hello, im sick of going to every local fish store in my town, only to have them selling what looks like "live rock" that they found on the side of the road at a construction site. does anyone know any good sites to purchase live rock. Please only sites that are quality... thanks
  6. aquanight

watts!!

how many watts would be good for coral with a ten gallon tank??
  7. aquanight

birdsnest coral

my birdsnest coral has been doing fine for 4 months now and recently the base of the coral has recently bleached white...any suggestions..also i have two other coral that require more light and more flow then the birds nest and there fine just confusing!!!
  8. aquanight

eggs!

so my clown fish have finally done the deed haha im looking for a few tips on how to keep the babies alive...such things as food should i move them... they are on a piece of live rock right now and can be moved with ease but there is a kenya tree coral on that rock to some advice please thanks...
  9. aquanight

question about ick

i recently bought another clown fish. And me being the dumb busy person i am acclimated the fish and put it right into my tank. (rather than putting it into a quarantine tank and waiting a week to find out if it had parasites.) my question is. i have him in a quarantine tank now and am taking...
  10. aquanight

help identify

if anyone can help identify this it would be greatly appreciated. when i first purchased the clown fish it had some sort of cyst on his face and side, hoping it was just a scrap from a rock i left him alone. whatever it is doesn't seem to effect him but i would like to no what it is here is...
  11. aquanight

Very Important!!!

as i am new to this forum i am not new to the fish world, which is very addicting and expensive. "BEWARE" but if so there is one thing i cannot stress enough. Make sure you have a separate tank to heal fish of parasites and diseases. This is the most important as treating fish in your non...
  12. aquanight

hello

hello educated fish people lol its nice to meet everyone hope i can get some amazing advice. thanks.