Search results

1. swimmer4uus

Free Bristle Worm if wanted...

I was going to leave him in my fuge, but plans changed. So I caught him while I had the chance. I'm in Sacramento if anyone wants him.
  2. swimmer4uus

Mulitiple Percs....90 Gallon Tank...GO!

So here's what I would love to do. I have one fully grown WC Female True Percula, bonded with a male picasso. They right now host in a frogspawn, right next to a flower pot they continuously clean in the afternoon. The female looks as if she has no intent to spawn yet, as she spends roughly 80%...
  3. swimmer4uus

DIY LED questions

So I'm rounding up parts for a DIY LED lighting project for my 90gal. Here's what I'm looking at so far. This list is only for the major parts, as the wires, soldering, blah blah won't be included in this. If you guys can give me any input onto this, it will help a lot. I have not figured...
  4. swimmer4uus

90 Gallon Upgrade

So it's time to up grade my 20 long, into a 90 gallon acrylic. Found the tank on a local listing, came with the stand, wet/dry, and return pump. Threw away all the bioballs, and I'll convert that into a filter media/ place for the skimmer. Also I'll have a 40 gallon or so refuge made out of...
  5. swimmer4uus

Homemade Acrylic fuge

So I'm planning on building a fuge for the back of my 20g long. Can you guys give me any suggestions/comments on my design. You can see where I want the skimmer, is this ok? Here's where the placement of it would be.
  6. swimmer4uus

swimmer4uus's Nanowave 9 diary

Just joined, so I thought I'd share my pride and joy...
  7. swimmer4uus

Just joined, here's my tank

It's a 9 gal nano. Just lost my two picasso's this morning so the tank it a bit cloudy in the pictures I took today. Joined here becaue I found the amazing thread of Woodstock's picasso's.