Search results

1. swimmer4uus

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

Yes, I'm waiting for the news of Doni's Reef Aquatics....aka DRA, the latest and greatest source of tank raised marince livestock
  2. swimmer4uus

Also I hear it's hard to sex them? The cardinals that is
  3. swimmer4uus

Dang! I'd LOVE to add a pair of Doni's Banggai Cardinalfish alongside a pair of your picasso's
  4. swimmer4uus

Donis, as always beautiful! I have been trying to find ur cardinals for sale. Do you have a thread for them and maybe a possible available date?
  5. swimmer4uus

Yes, I agree. Is the one in your avatar yours?
  6. swimmer4uus

Doni, I'm amazed at your efforts. Every time you post new picasso's, they're gone in less than 10 mins. That really says something about the quality of fish and service you offer.
  7. swimmer4uus

DIY LED questions

Yes, and fixing an integrated circuit is much more complex. I have to figure out a couple things. First I'm going to try and see if I have the resistors mixed up, and if not, I'll have to rework the entire driver....ugh.
  8. swimmer4uus

DIY LED questions

For some reason I can't get my stupid volt meter to run correctly. I'm hooking up a different power supply so hopefully that'll solve the issue. EDIT: well, the power supply is NOT the issue. The LEDs are dim...VERY dim. I think my resistor calculations are incorrect.
  9. swimmer4uus

DIY LED questions

So the chip is working, but the results aren't exactly up to my expectations. I have a feeling that my test power supply isn't giving enough voltage, so that the chip can run properly.
  10. swimmer4uus

At a Cross Roads

Why spererate sumps? Do one sump, one refuge, all plumbed together for the 2 DT's. Larger total water volume = greater stability
  11. swimmer4uus

DIY LED questions

The order wasn't just LEDs though. I had some parts on back order for my senor project, and had them ship the parts all together.
  12. swimmer4uus

DIY LED questions

Yup
  13. swimmer4uus

DIY LED questions

Like I said. It was piggybacking with some parts from my senor project. I'm not gonna say no to free shipping, even if it is a little longer. Really not that bad considering how long I had to wait for my LEDs themselves.
  14. swimmer4uus

DIY LED questions

Just got a confirmation, package should be here in about a week.
  15. swimmer4uus

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

Wow, I wanna :hug1: all your picasso's
  16. swimmer4uus

Clown's Indo-Pacific Lagoon

FTS update?
  17. swimmer4uus

US considers setting fire to Gulf of Mexico oil leak

but does it beat just letting the oil leak out for a month until we can fix the leak?
  18. swimmer4uus

US considers setting fire to Gulf of Mexico oil leak

Bad for the environment, but good stuff for my policy paper I'm writing about. In all honesty, humans need to stop using oil as a source for energy. Our planet has PLENTY of renewable(green) sources that we could tap into. That's the whole topic of my essay.
  19. swimmer4uus

DIY LED questions

Still waiting for shipping. Got my "old" drivers on the tank right now though
  20. swimmer4uus

60 Gallon Cube~

Or you could just keep him till I have enough money to then buy him off you. :bouncer: So does Uno's ex girlfriend not have a mate now?