Search results

1. bodyguard295

FS - Used RSM 250 Boston area

Used Red Sea Max 250 $1200 Firm Pick up in Lynn, MA All OEM Equipment included. Tank, Stand, OEM Hood with Lights. Product Features 234W T5 linear (1 watt/ litre) 117W 10,000K/117W Actinic Electronic Ballast High polish textured aluminum reflector 8 Blue LED moonlights...
  2. bodyguard295

Anyone using a UV Sterilizer?

Just wondering if anyone have installed a UV sterilizer on their RSM? If so, what has been the outcome and what kind have you used?
  3. bodyguard295

Head Loss Calculator

Hello all! I thought I would share a great tool to calculate Head Loss for those looking to add to their RSM Systems. I used this when adding a chiller and things to find the right size pump to use. There are several options to choose from. Thanks to reefcentral.com just click on the...
  4. bodyguard295

Post your RSM 250 Mods Here!

Hi all! I just wanted to make a thread for reefers to post their mods to their RSM 250's. :bluenod:
  5. bodyguard295

Anyone done a Lighting upgrade for the 250 yet?

I was thinking about doing a lighting upgrade for my RMS 250. A local reefer has offered me a Coralife Aqualight Pro 36". I would be removing the top on the 250. It has 2 65w Actinic Blue 420nm compact fluorescent lights, 1 150w 10,000K Super Daylight HQI Metal Halide Lamp built in, and...
  6. bodyguard295

Any thoughts on the CPR CY194 System?

I'm looking to get the CPR CY194 system. Does anyone have this setup? How do you like it? Any other thoughts on this setup? I would be using this on a 65g tank. I heard that CPR over-rates their products. The 194 can handle up to 200g tank and the 194 (smaller one) can handle a 100g...
  7. bodyguard295

My NewRed Sea Max 250

Hi Everyone! Just thought I would share some pictures of my Max 250. I have 90 lbs of Vanuatu Live Rock, 1/4 hp Pacific Coast Imports Chiller running with a Mag-Drive 9.5 pump, Vent kit for the chiller, 3 Maxi-Jet 1200's with Sure Flow Mods for total water circulation. No fish yet but the...