Search results

1. coralmadness

JBJ 28 nano lighting

I am curious what all corals could the quad 4 lighting support? Does anyone on here have one?
  2. coralmadness

will this work?

I am wanting to put a nano reef tank in my office and I am wanting some feedback if you think this tank would support corals? http://truaqua.com/aquatop-biotope-stand-combo.html
  3. coralmadness

Eductors

Just curious if anyone still uses eductors in their tank? If so how well does it work for you?
  4. coralmadness

feeding frozen food

I am going to be going out of town for about 8 days. Does anyone know of a way to feed my fish frozen food?
  5. coralmadness

New Skimmer

I am looking for a new skimmer. The problem I am running in to is the dimentions. The area I have in sump to fit a skimmer 10WX15LX 18H. I am looking for something that is at least rated for 200 gallons. I suppose it dont have to be in sump. Any ideas?
  6. coralmadness

LED lighting?

I am curious. Would epistar chips work for led lighting?
  7. coralmadness

How high do you keep your MH lighting above the water?

I am just curious how high all of you with metal halide lighting keep your lights from the top of your water? Also include how deep your tank is.
  8. coralmadness

A few tank pics

Here are some updated tank pics.
  9. coralmadness

Three RBTA's

My RBTA keeps splitting. Im running out of room.
  10. coralmadness

Zeovit question

I keep hearing about Zeovit and I was wondering if someone could explain the whole in's and outs of what it is and how it works.
  11. coralmadness

DIY Skimmer

I was wondering if anyone had any diagrams or knew where I could get a diagram of a skimmer? I am wanting to try to build my own skimmer.
  12. coralmadness

I need a coral id.

This came on my x-mas tree coral rock. When I got it there was only one now there are two.
  13. coralmadness

Advertisements

What is with the advertisements right in the middle of a post? Does anybody else have that problem?
  14. coralmadness

Hands in the tank

Is it just me? If it wasn't for being on this forum all the time I wouldnt be able to keep my hands out of my tank, LOL!! :chair:
  15. coralmadness

Pic of my RBTA

I figured I would post a pic of my Rose.
  16. coralmadness

full tank shot

Im trying to figure out this photobucket.
  17. coralmadness

Some new pics

It has been awhile since I have posted pics, so I figured I would post some new pics.
  18. coralmadness

Buyer Beware!!!

Beware of Reefs2Go! I ordered crabs, two fish, and some dt's. I live in Wyoming where it has been getting down into to 30's at night. I recieved my shipment and the whole thing was packed in ice packs. The crabs made it,I assume the dt's is fine, but the fish are the problem. I ordered a...
  19. coralmadness

Buyer beware!!!

Beware of Reef 2 Go! I ordered crabs, two fish, and some dt's. I live in Wyoming where it has been getting down into to 30's at night. I recieved my shipment and the whole thing was packed in ice packs. The crabs made it,I assume the dt's is fine, but the fish are the problem. I ordered a...
  20. coralmadness

New Florida Marlins Stadium

The new stadium to be done in 2012 it will have hugr fish tanks in it. In Florida Marlins' new ballpark, live fish will be swimming in aquariums behind home plate